PDA

View Full Version : Templars what happend to them?

NeptuneIIIVII
08-25-2010, 11:32 AM
I realy would like ubi to bring back a new breed of templars, in AC1 WE HAD FUN FINDING THE TEMPLARS AND FIGHT THEM,it was a challenge,in AC2 i didnt encounter them, it would be realy nice to see new bad*** templars taking over rome with new look and armours,they patrol in 5 to ten group and messing with them would be a mistake unless you asking for real trouble and thats what we want.

NeptuneIIIVII
08-25-2010, 11:32 AM
I realy would like ubi to bring back a new breed of templars, in AC1 WE HAD FUN FINDING THE TEMPLARS AND FIGHT THEM,it was a challenge,in AC2 i didnt encounter them, it would be realy nice to see new bad*** templars taking over rome with new look and armours,they patrol in 5 to ten group and messing with them would be a mistake unless you asking for real trouble and thats what we want.

BiopulsePS3
08-25-2010, 11:41 AM
aren't people like the borgia, and the pazzi templars?

itsamea-mario
08-25-2010, 11:46 AM
yeah but there exactly the same as the generic guards throughout the game. thats another thing that was a it better in AC1, in each city the guards where different, though damascus and jerusaslem where similar.
however is AC2 the only difference is the colour scheme.

BiopulsePS3
08-25-2010, 11:52 AM
yeah but in ac2's time the templars are an 'underground' group with politicians and popes as members, while in ac1 the templars when actually soldiers and wealthy men fighting in the holy land. the same as the 'present' templars like vidic and abstergo, doctors and people in suits, and security guards

JohnConnor2012
08-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Maybe spotting and offing them will keep Dessie amused in AC3?

EzioAssassin51
08-26-2010, 12:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
Maybe spotting and offing them will keep Dessie amused in AC3? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, someone mentioned maybe a modern day mission could be assassinating Templars spying on your base!

EDIT: in the Story Speculation thread

Caligula__
08-26-2010, 12:28 AM
Desmond is accessing Ezio's memory's so whats to say the Templars aren't accessing one of their one ancestors memorys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

BiopulsePS3
08-26-2010, 02:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
Desmond is accessing Ezio's memory's so whats to say the Templars aren't accessing one of their one ancestors memorys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah that is the multiplayer. templars accessing their memories, ie ancestors.

Caligula__
08-26-2010, 03:11 AM
nah multiplayer is templars accessing Assassin's memories but changing em around

about killing templars: track em and whack em