PDA

View Full Version : Skin question

Unknown-Pilot
10-09-2009, 09:55 PM
I've been away from IL2 for a long time, and it seems many of the old skin sites are gone now.

I applied the 4.09m skin pack and it seems to have done away with the old 109E default skin (or maybe I haven't used the Emil in several patches, or it's just so long away on this stint I forgot the changes lol).

Where can I find that awesome deep solid green with yellow nose and rudder?

When I was a kid my grandfather had a model of a 109E painted like that and to me, that IS an Emil paintscheme (regardless of what history may or may not say, that's the one I want! lol).

I don't want to re-install, or do without the skin updates, I just want that one back as an option to select (as with any other skin).

Unknown-Pilot
10-09-2009, 09:55 PM
I've been away from IL2 for a long time, and it seems many of the old skin sites are gone now.

I applied the 4.09m skin pack and it seems to have done away with the old 109E default skin (or maybe I haven't used the Emil in several patches, or it's just so long away on this stint I forgot the changes lol).

Where can I find that awesome deep solid green with yellow nose and rudder?

When I was a kid my grandfather had a model of a 109E painted like that and to me, that IS an Emil paintscheme (regardless of what history may or may not say, that's the one I want! lol).

I don't want to re-install, or do without the skin updates, I just want that one back as an option to select (as with any other skin).

BillSwagger
10-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Mission 4 today and flying legends.

I think there are links located on the help page.

but that's where i'd look.

Bill

Unknown-Pilot
10-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I just checked both of those and came up empty. I looked under all E's and even the F-2. Lots of yellow noses, even some that are green-ISH, but none with that deep, solid, almost want to say emerald green that the default Emil skin used to have. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

RickRuski
10-13-2009, 10:06 PM
This sounds like you are looking for the Hannes_Trautloft (Green).I have a copy of that. Could email it to you if you like.

Unknown-Pilot
10-14-2009, 08:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RickRuski:
This sounds like you are looking for the Hannes_Trautloft (Green).I have a copy of that. Could email it to you if you like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet. PM sent. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif