PDA

View Full Version : I know u can pick pocket BUT

Anubis14_360
09-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Hey (I know u can pick pocket) but can you be pick pocket. EG .some kids needs food and trys to take you weapons and sells them. so he can eat.

Anubis14_360
09-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Hey (I know u can pick pocket) but can you be pick pocket. EG .some kids needs food and trys to take you weapons and sells them. so he can eat.

drfeelgood8849
09-23-2007, 06:09 PM
makes sense but i doubt it. ive never seen a game where that happens.

Faylinks
09-23-2007, 07:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anubis14_360:
Hey (I know u can pick pocket) but can you be pick pocket. EG .some kids needs food and trys to take you weapons and sells them. so he can eat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean, NPCs pick pocketing you? maybe, i would put that in, (so the guy pick pockets you, and you pick a fight with him)

S.I.N.N.
09-23-2007, 08:56 PM
all he would find in y pocket are some nuts......peanuts salted peanuts!

Kaxen6
09-23-2007, 09:53 PM
I think Altair would kill you in a heartbeat if you tried to steal his weapons...

I don't think NPCs trying to pickpocket you is that good an idea...

Anicrow
09-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Seeing as you play as an adept fighting machine of an assassin, the idea of some one pick pocketing you seems pretty scarce.

Their chance of sucess would be low, how ever I could see it taking roll in an interesting conflict, but I don't see it working out in this game.

Assassin41
09-24-2007, 12:09 AM
i think it would be good if u could get pick pocketed. cos as faylinks said u could fight or kill them http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

MeAltairLol
09-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Meh, It depends... if the AI is good enough to be able to pick pocket you, the OK, just another excuse for a fight, but I would like to see NPCs pick pocketing other NPCs...

the_assassin_07
09-24-2007, 03:15 AM
Well if they pickpocketed you maybe the guards wouldn't chase you if you kill them? Just a thought if they put that in the game...

lpcrispo
09-24-2007, 06:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drfeelgood8849:
makes sense but i doubt it. ive never seen a game where that happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Fallout 2 ( i'm sure...)
and probably the original Fallout too...
kids pickpocketed you!

the_assassin_07
09-24-2007, 06:48 AM
Lol. Are there even kids in AC? I've never seen any...

IrishBender
09-24-2007, 07:08 AM
No kids are not allowed.
This si besically a law thing
You know in Spiderman you can SAVE kids, but you can not nharm them, only once they made a gag for usm the game (ultimate ) venom kills the kid, which is a gag because it is the stupid kid with a balon; they were anoying in sm2.
So things that are nopt even allowed in violent games where you can go around and kill people is basically harming childs and or criples.
And most of all is, NOBODY CARES ABOUT KIDS BEING IN A GAME!
Whoho check it out, I manhuntkilled a little kid.....(Sarcasm)....we all still prefer slashing guards because they are more of a challange

And to the to be pickpocket thing
Maybe, but who would be so dumb to pickpocket an assassine
I only can think of beggers and I do not even think you can give them money, though it means more atmosphere.

the_assassin_07
09-24-2007, 07:19 AM
But it would be more realistic if they had kids in the game...

chikkenstorm
09-24-2007, 07:42 AM
Hehe, it would be cool if there are pickpockets in the cities. Makes it more realistic too. And imagine some stupid kid trying to take your switch-blade http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

A.B.O.Y
09-24-2007, 09:19 AM
In my ops magazine its got a picture of a kid and im sure shes a kid

the_assassin_07
09-24-2007, 10:26 AM
Is there a link or sumin? Because I wanna see it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

AldirTheKnight
09-24-2007, 10:34 AM
man I just wanna tear the flesh out of some stupid kid

MoveMeant
09-24-2007, 10:37 AM
Yes WE would like to see the pic or wahtever it is.

It would really make the AC world alot more realistic. - to have children walking around the streets.

But offcourse it would make some problems, because you atleast would be able to push them around, if they where blocking you road.. and then some ppl (in IRL) would get seriusly angry.

quicksilver_502
09-24-2007, 11:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anubis14_360:
Hey (I know u can pick pocket) but can you be pick pocket. EG .some kids needs food and trys to take you weapons and sells them. so he can eat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

could be interesting but the moment anyone tried they'd lose their arm...if i'm in a good mood. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

the_assassin_07
09-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Nah if I'm in a good mood I would cut off his arm, feed it to him, take out his brains and then chop him in half.

GuStick93
09-24-2007, 12:14 PM
woudl be cool for there to be kids
i can just imagine
altair : come here kid,i have candy
stupid kid folows altair to roof
altair: ok kid GO GET THE CANDY
*throws candy from roof*
*kid jumps*
*kid dies*
*altair laughs his *** off*

Faylinks
09-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Hey, i wonder if you can loot corpsts, or just attack a cevilian just for fun.. and start a chase

A.B.O.Y
09-25-2007, 02:15 PM
im gonna try and put a link but ill need to scan iit and stuff so you will have to wait.

DemonikCrow666
09-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Hey (I know u can pick pocket) but can you be pick pocket. EG .some kids needs food and trys to take you weapons and sells them. so he can eat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I doubt that Altair wouldn't notice a kid stealing a sword that was at his side.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">drfeelgood8849
Posted Sun September 23 2007 17:09 Hide Post
makes sense but i doubt it. ive never seen a game where that happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Well you may have never SEEN a game (But I doubt you've never seen/heard of this one.) It happens in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, if you get too close to someoen you don't know is a pickpocket and it's night they'll probably try to pickpocket you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Faylinks
Posted Mon September 24 2007 12:33 Hide Post
Hey, i wonder if you can loot corpsts, or just attack a cevilian just for fun.. and start a chase </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I'm not sure about looting corpse's but you probably CAN attack a civilian.

A.B.O.Y
09-25-2007, 02:31 PM
here proof! do you think you can pickpocket her!
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3386/peopleir7.jpg