PDA

View Full Version : Bob

CaptainBeefhead
04-06-2005, 05:29 AM
Will Bob have stategic level command like having control of assets included.
Like 1942 pacicfic airwar and the nearly unplayable Rowan´s BoB. Bugs, bugs, and bugs.

I think many with me would like to see this instead of eye candy. It will set the replayabiliy far more higher than Computer Killing Graphics.

ImpStarDuece
04-06-2005, 07:07 AM
BoB is more than a year away (at the least). Almost no-one knows what is going into it, those that do know are not going to tell us and any specualtion is exactly that; pure uninformed speculation.

Lets keep focused on the current sim before we wander off into 'wouldn't it be cool' land.

CaptainBeefhead
04-06-2005, 09:35 AM
My aspect was rather 'wouldn´t it be the right time for this now'. And 1942 PAW was quite a long time ago. So the ability to produce things like that have been avalible for a while. But I barely seen it in WWII games. And this is what I call a "dynamic campaign". It was much talk about the Silent Hunter IIIs "fantastic" dynamic campaign but when the game was out it was´nt much to be impressed of, but for the eye candy as usual. Hope this doesn´t happend.
And enemy AI as see and aim clearly through clouds - the most common and annoying bugs of them all.
A year! this may be too late now. But I hope it´s not.

CaptainBeefhead
04-06-2005, 09:40 AM
Add. I don´t have high hopes for Pacific Storm looks very arcad- action- overeasy gameplaish as usual. Attack dive runs on ships with B-29 level bombers yeah right!