PDA

View Full Version : Assasins creed 2 pc BUG

sparkybt
10-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Right i need help or a patch or something here guys. Altairs dream sequence, just after the gondola bit where you hop on the boat heading to venice. i chase the girl. the climb up to the balcony on the tower, its impossible to grip the wooden protusion with the lantern, it just does'nt register with altair he will not jump and grip it he will not grab it at all not matter what no matter the angle. its driving me bat**** insane.

sparkybt
10-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Right i need help or a patch or something here guys. Altairs dream sequence, just after the gondola bit where you hop on the boat heading to venice. i chase the girl. the climb up to the balcony on the tower, its impossible to grip the wooden protusion with the lantern, it just does'nt register with altair he will not jump and grip it he will not grab it at all not matter what no matter the angle. its driving me bat**** insane.

MT4K
10-23-2010, 01:09 PM
from balcony thing just below the beam

1)move slightly to the side so you aint directly under the beam

2)run up the wall

3)at highest point, press direction towards the beam and hit jump key again

4)profit

sparkybt
10-23-2010, 01:16 PM
its still pretty ****e that ubisoft left something so damn glitchy in the game and bloody lame of them not to have fixed it with any patches

MT4K
10-23-2010, 01:37 PM
well the wall jumping is a pretty standard technique so i guess they didn't think it would cause so many problems, perhaps they should of had an on screen message saying how to do it to solve the issue, but it really is a pretty basic free running technique in all honesty

although some people call it advanced wall jumping, not sure why, it's just a wall jump to the side :S lol

sparkybt
10-23-2010, 02:17 PM
i had tried to do so from the wall of the balcony rather than the method you perscribed

Mr_Shade
10-24-2010, 10:29 AM
I didn't have any problems myself - but lots did...

There is a pinned thread at the top of this forum with the following if you need help still..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kazzoo:
For those having issues with the tower in the Altair Dream Sequence there is a workaround here (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/help/index.php).

For more walkthrough videos you can visit the Assassin's Creed 2 Uplay Help page (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/help) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>