PDA

View Full Version : Help

Aristotelisf-16
12-31-2009, 10:30 AM
Hello!! I am playing Assassins Creed 2 and I have decyphered all 30 codex pages on the codex wall in uncle Marios office. I have formed the map of the world using eagle vision and now I don't know what I am supposed to do. I have been stuck in the office for 5 days already and I have searched the office about 100 times trying to figure out what I am supposed to do next. I can't go out of the office because it won't allow me to, always telling that the area is not available during the current memory. What am I supposed to do because it is frustrating me, I want to continue on playing but I can't. What am I supposed to do? Please help me.

Aristotelisf-16
12-31-2009, 10:30 AM
Hello!! I am playing Assassins Creed 2 and I have decyphered all 30 codex pages on the codex wall in uncle Marios office. I have formed the map of the world using eagle vision and now I don't know what I am supposed to do. I have been stuck in the office for 5 days already and I have searched the office about 100 times trying to figure out what I am supposed to do next. I can't go out of the office because it won't allow me to, always telling that the area is not available during the current memory. What am I supposed to do because it is frustrating me, I want to continue on playing but I can't. What am I supposed to do? Please help me.

Philhofcat
12-31-2009, 12:19 PM
First, you must put the "Eden Fragment" (i.e. the golgen apple) on the device in front of the Codex Wall. For this, simply stand in front of the device and press the O ("Free Hand") buton.
Then you must put the map together (arrange the codex). After that, speak to Mario. If you are ready (ealth, weapons etc. OK) press X to go to Rome.

Jaloko
12-31-2009, 10:31 PM
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">First be sure that yo have put togheter the map correctly, then spimply walk infornt that device infront of the cdoex wall and click B (Xbox) or O (PS3). </span>