PDA

View Full Version : I wish I could record my gameplay

cwoad
01-19-2011, 04:20 PM
just to show everyone how much bull**** I have to cope with. Lag. Like when you run through a gate and the attacker teleports through it. Like when your attacker leaps forwards about 50 metres and kills you. When your circle button doesnt work when you are right behind your attacker. When he counters your stun from behind and throws you over their shoulders

And when you and an ally know there are 2 hiding in a group of morphs. Your ally misses, but your prey throws a smoke and stuns him, stunning you too, you recover from the smoke and press square countless times to kill him, but the next prey throws a smoke again, so you have been double smoked, then the same guy stuns you.

And when youre pressing square countless times (even though youre not locked onto anything) but their circle button comes on before your square does and they knee you in the balls.

Now I have a very good internet connection, all over MP games I have are perfect. But this lag is unbearable.

cwoad
01-19-2011, 04:20 PM
just to show everyone how much bull**** I have to cope with. Lag. Like when you run through a gate and the attacker teleports through it. Like when your attacker leaps forwards about 50 metres and kills you. When your circle button doesnt work when you are right behind your attacker. When he counters your stun from behind and throws you over their shoulders

And when you and an ally know there are 2 hiding in a group of morphs. Your ally misses, but your prey throws a smoke and stuns him, stunning you too, you recover from the smoke and press square countless times to kill him, but the next prey throws a smoke again, so you have been double smoked, then the same guy stuns you.

And when youre pressing square countless times (even though youre not locked onto anything) but their circle button comes on before your square does and they knee you in the balls.

Now I have a very good internet connection, all over MP games I have are perfect. But this lag is unbearable.

StarScream391
01-19-2011, 04:24 PM
I feel you man, don't worry be happy and learn from it.

SilentBobBMFJ
01-20-2011, 12:20 AM
http://www.diamondmm.com/TVW750USB.php

This is on sale on Amazon for $30.

obliviondoll
01-20-2011, 12:59 AM
Yeah... I wish you could record your gameplay too.

What you're describing sounds more like you're doing it wrong than like the game is laggy.

Xz SyKoTiiK zX
01-20-2011, 02:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Yeah... I wish you could record your gameplay too.

What you're describing sounds more like you're doing it wrong than like the game is laggy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I agree. This doesn't sound like lag to me. Just sounds like someone who is getting angry over things that happen a lot in game.

Starsfan1009
01-20-2011, 02:18 AM
Everyone has these problems in their MP matches. Question is are you great enough to still score at least a few thousand points while dealing with these issues...

I hate when I forget that I'm locked onto an NPC instead of my actual target and I press the square button a million times as they stand next to me...then they turn a round and are like "Oh sh**! That guy has a circle button over his head!" and then I take a fist to the face. Sucks.

GAOStarr
01-20-2011, 02:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SilentBobBMFJ:

This is on sale on Amazon for $30. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would that let him record gameplay? I've been checking out the HD PVR, but it's $200. T_T

tallinn1960
01-20-2011, 03:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GAOStarr:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SilentBobBMFJ:

This is on sale on Amazon for $30. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would that let him record gameplay? I've been checking out the HD PVR, but it's $200. T_T </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The device in the link does not record Xbox output, just the TV signal.

A PVR like Hauppauge HD PVR is the way to go. As those devices have a hardware H.264 encoder they are more expensive then a device that records just the already compressed TV data.

SniffyPenguin
01-20-2011, 06:06 AM
Man, I welcome people killing me through chase-breakers, since it's almost certain that they've started a chase with me and can get no more than 100 points. Puts me one step closer to reset cool-downs and completely wastes their time.