PDA

View Full Version : Camera motion is to fast

pugnale-assass
08-10-2011, 09:08 AM
I am beginner in gaming and just bought (because I have had a go with someone elses box) this game. I am thoroughly enjoying it, but! The camera motions are far to quick and I find it has spun around in another direction. I have Win7 64bit with Nvidia 500 series card. All sound and motion seems to work well except for this sudden swing of the camera motion. It certainly isn't gentle and easy to use. Is the a way of reducing the swing and sudden movement? Also how do I get to the rewards ie Davinci disappearance? Just want to know how to get to things

pugnale-assass
08-10-2011, 09:08 AM
I am beginner in gaming and just bought (because I have had a go with someone elses box) this game. I am thoroughly enjoying it, but! The camera motions are far to quick and I find it has spun around in another direction. I have Win7 64bit with Nvidia 500 series card. All sound and motion seems to work well except for this sudden swing of the camera motion. It certainly isn't gentle and easy to use. Is the a way of reducing the swing and sudden movement? Also how do I get to the rewards ie Davinci disappearance? Just want to know how to get to things

Mr_Shade
08-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Locking due to being duplicate thread.