PDA

View Full Version : DLC for ACII and ACB

mmetcalf79
04-28-2011, 03:05 AM
I have a PS3 to start. I absolutely love these games and want to play as much as possible. I have the regular version of ACII, is it possible for me to get the templar lairs, and get the missing sequences. If so where would I go to find them. As for ACB, I bought the deluxe addition that was suppose to come with the 2 bonus areas. Do I have to download them to play them, or is there some kind of code to enter. Id really appreciate any help I can get, and I will say thank you very much to those who take the time to respond.

mmetcalf79
04-28-2011, 03:05 AM
I have a PS3 to start. I absolutely love these games and want to play as much as possible. I have the regular version of ACII, is it possible for me to get the templar lairs, and get the missing sequences. If so where would I go to find them. As for ACB, I bought the deluxe addition that was suppose to come with the 2 bonus areas. Do I have to download them to play them, or is there some kind of code to enter. Id really appreciate any help I can get, and I will say thank you very much to those who take the time to respond.

Wantmeaninja
04-28-2011, 01:41 PM
For AC2 you can download the extras you mentioned off of the PlayStation store. Not 100% sure on ACB cause I have a regular copy. But....... I have a limited edition of AC2 and the bonus content was obtained from a extras code inside the packaging of the game. And that code can simply be entered from the in game main menu. Peace and welcome to the forums.

Ureh
04-28-2011, 05:16 PM
For the ACB Deluxe Edition, if they didn't include any code voucher or instructions inside the game case, then it's probably already unlocked in the game. Which case, you just have to to progress through the game will eventually be able to access them.

There's no notification like in AC2 (where Rebecca would tell you that a Lair was added). This time you have to check the map yourself. Trajen Market unlocks early on (I think after you become friends with 1 of 3 factions). Aqua Gear unlocks much later in the game.