PDA

View Full Version : need help

GreyWolf32812
05-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Help please
when im in the sea in carrer mode its keeps sending me messeages to be more agressive what do i need to do to be more aggressive.

GreyWolf32812
05-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Help please
when im in the sea in carrer mode its keeps sending me messeages to be more agressive what do i need to do to be more aggressive.

Blue_Ninja63
05-21-2006, 09:39 PM
You get that message if you haven't attacked a ship recently. Nothing to really pay attention to as you have to wait for a ship/convoy to appear on your nav map so you can intercept it. You can also go on the offensive by sneaking into enemy ports and looking for ships there.

Regards,

HW3
05-22-2006, 09:58 AM
You get that message until you sink your first ship of that patrol, nothing to worry about.

The_Third_Half
05-22-2006, 12:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GreyWolf32812:
Help please
when im in the sea in carrer mode its keeps sending me messeages to be more agressive what do i need to do to be more aggressive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you questioning a superior officer ? Is this that " sarcasm " i hear about ? To think this is the future of the Kriegsmarine...

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

hueywolf123
05-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Actually, don't send any patrol reports until you've sunk something. No probs sending contact reports until late '42 on, then just don't use the radio or they'll find you

Sabastian_Healy
05-22-2006, 03:42 PM
hang around the coast line of the english ports, look of ways you think ships will need to go to get to some of the narrower channel ports. hang near the openings, watch for dystroyers.

Cheers
Sabastian