PDA

View Full Version : Lost the armor of Altair in the siege of Monterrigione

LeftistHominid
07-04-2011, 03:10 PM
I used some of my uplay coins to unlock the Armor of Altair when I began Brotherhood. I lost the armor during the siege, how do I get it back?

LeftistHominid
07-04-2011, 03:10 PM
I used some of my uplay coins to unlock the Armor of Altair when I began Brotherhood. I lost the armor during the siege, how do I get it back?

johnsmith145
07-05-2011, 02:51 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Hello LeftistHominid.

What i have learned is that the Armor of Alta´r is only present during the first 2(?) sequences of the game. It's part of the storyline to lose the armor.

The uPlay (Uplay?) skin is not an actual armor, and thus it does not affect armor stats (the white squares in the top-left corner of the screen). You can equip/unequip the SKIN in the Inventory > Outfits menu, however, it is ONLY VISUAL.

herra0
07-05-2011, 07:31 AM
It is supposed to be removed in the start. You just wasted your uplay coins http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. + it were for looks only, u do not get damage resistance or health from it

AntiChrist7
07-05-2011, 09:00 AM
like said, its only for the looks. you lose it, because its part of the storyline. and you will be able to find a new armour (that of brutus) by exploring secret areas, just like how you got the armour of altair in acII

Leon.VS
07-08-2011, 11:07 AM
When in-game, go to menu - inventory - outfits. There you'll be able to re-equip the armor of Altair.