PDA

View Full Version : ps3 game lag!!!

MR-SHANKZILLA
09-21-2010, 07:10 PM
So i was just wondering if you guys know about the horrible lag and the little box that pops up in the middle of the screen saying "we have encounters problems with blahblah" being the friend you are playing with and it happens to him vise versa . I love the game props on the campaign it was a real solid storyline. but i would like to be able to play with my friends online it would make the game that much better. so please please come out with a patch to clear all the bugs please p.s. im talking about on the ps3 thank you

MR-SHANKZILLA
09-21-2010, 07:10 PM
So i was just wondering if you guys know about the horrible lag and the little box that pops up in the middle of the screen saying "we have encounters problems with blahblah" being the friend you are playing with and it happens to him vise versa . I love the game props on the campaign it was a real solid storyline. but i would like to be able to play with my friends online it would make the game that much better. so please please come out with a patch to clear all the bugs please p.s. im talking about on the ps3 thank you