PDA

View Full Version : So um... (SPOILER!)

yellowbeans
12-03-2010, 02:35 AM
For all of those that beat the game. Did you notice in the credits you hear two men talking? They say something along the lines of "He's going into shock." "I know what to do, put him back in the machine." Do you think this mean Desmond has been in the Animus the whole time and Abstergo programmed it to make him believe he was working to escape/overthrow them?

This would serve a very good point since anybody kidnapped by Abstergo would want to seek revenge so they programmed the Animus to give it to them virtually and ensure cooperation.

Does this make sense?
Has anybody else thought of this?

yellowbeans
12-03-2010, 02:35 AM
For all of those that beat the game. Did you notice in the credits you hear two men talking? They say something along the lines of "He's going into shock." "I know what to do, put him back in the machine." Do you think this mean Desmond has been in the Animus the whole time and Abstergo programmed it to make him believe he was working to escape/overthrow them?

This would serve a very good point since anybody kidnapped by Abstergo would want to seek revenge so they programmed the Animus to give it to them virtually and ensure cooperation.

Does this make sense?
Has anybody else thought of this?

Scaryphuka
12-03-2010, 07:02 AM
havent yet played to the end myself but thats no a bad thought you have there would be sort of like a twilight moment and a great story spin.
i've pretty much gave up speculating with AC just when you think one thing they throw another shocker in there to riddle your head lol.
guess only time will tell and hopefully the sequel sheds some light :P

ChaosxNetwork
12-03-2010, 07:05 AM
No it's more along the lines that to men possibly assassins found Desmond and Lucy and are trying to get Desmond to find Eve or a way to save Lucy. Your idea is too far outside of the box and would cripple the AC Series

Avl521
12-03-2010, 10:56 AM
What I think (being VERY speculative and positive) is that the 2 voices were form William M. and Erudito.
I assume Lucy told them where they were since they were sure they had secured the apple.
Also remember only Desmod could hear and see Juno, so the explanation of the voices for me would be:
"He's going into shock, put him back in the animus" This is most likely to save Desmond.
"But the Animus is what did this to him in the first place" (sth along those lines.) the other guy thinks he did what he did because of the Bleeding Effect since none of them know about Juno.
I also think that if it had been Templars they wouldn't put Desmond in the Animus again to save him since he was going into shock, they'd leave him there to die since they would already have the Apple and wouldn't need him anymore.

breakdown89
12-03-2010, 11:22 AM
^that's a good point you have there, and i actually have a very strong feeling that we'll be seeing both of those two and the assassin's HQ in the the next game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

recklesschords
12-03-2010, 02:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yellowbeans:
Do you think this mean Desmond has been in the Animus the whole time and Abstergo programmed it to make him believe he was working to escape/overthrow them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think this is very plausible in-game, but it's an awesome idea!