PDA

View Full Version : a new friendly discussion about online improvments

skabbe
01-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Ok sorry about my first thread about this, I think nerd is the oposite of noob, and I see the word noob
all the time here, sorry anyway. and that **** thing made things more strange, it was just a other word for noob.
the censure made it look like very evil, but sorry anyway.

But feel free to ad more on the online wish-list.
I want to see the degrees of the runway on the map, also radar reports updated near airports.
Pilots didnt just fly around and looking for truble. Should be able send out a radio request to identefy unknown
aircraft with buttons i.e "alt F6" with a following box (1:low 2:high)... Check your low 6 and you get a auto-confirm
(all the online players dont have microphone or the same language) or just dont bother to look around and report back.
And one more thing. Wouldnt it be cool to use you mouse as an alternative to pull and press things in the cockpit?
No bf109 that i know of had a keyboard. And oh yeah! Cant they mix coop and dogfight a little? If you have a clan it
would be nice to have a gunner in a IL-2? And attack and defence of each others airfeelds as alternetive. I think hockey is more fun with goals...

skabbe
01-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Ok sorry about my first thread about this, I think nerd is the oposite of noob, and I see the word noob
all the time here, sorry anyway. and that **** thing made things more strange, it was just a other word for noob.
the censure made it look like very evil, but sorry anyway.

But feel free to ad more on the online wish-list.
I want to see the degrees of the runway on the map, also radar reports updated near airports.
Pilots didnt just fly around and looking for truble. Should be able send out a radio request to identefy unknown
aircraft with buttons i.e "alt F6" with a following box (1:low 2:high)... Check your low 6 and you get a auto-confirm
(all the online players dont have microphone or the same language) or just dont bother to look around and report back.
And one more thing. Wouldnt it be cool to use you mouse as an alternative to pull and press things in the cockpit?
No bf109 that i know of had a keyboard. And oh yeah! Cant they mix coop and dogfight a little? If you have a clan it
would be nice to have a gunner in a IL-2? And attack and defence of each others airfeelds as alternetive. I think hockey is more fun with goals...