PDA

View Full Version : Why the Error message?

OhCanada
09-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Even after I re-installed PF with the proper patch order, after a few missions the game froze up and I got a pf.exe error message window. The game closed down and I had to fire it back up again. What is going on? This has happened before.

OhCanada
09-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Even after I re-installed PF with the proper patch order, after a few missions the game froze up and I got a pf.exe error message window. The game closed down and I had to fire it back up again. What is going on? This has happened before.

Texas LongHorn
09-14-2006, 09:02 AM
Hey Canada, I'm no expert but what I do on a reinstall is to patch to each new level, then FLY one quick mission. Reboot the machine and then patch, fly, reboot. Repeat process. It seems to work for me anyway. To be honest it works great. I have 4_04 both standalone and merged (don't you love massive harddrives <ggg.&gthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif and play both the merged and single installs without a hitch. Good luck buddy, all the best, LongHorn

OhCanada
09-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Alright I'll try this too. I loathe the installation, uninstallation, re-installation
stuff.
1)Install
2)Fly 1
3)Re-boot
4)Patch
5)Fly 1
6)Re-boot
7)Patch
8)Fly 1
9)Re-boot
10)Patch
11)Fly 1