PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Need Help With Where To Go In Memory Block 4!!

KnIgHtSrEpUbLic
11-26-2007, 12:22 PM
I'm at the part where "The Master" gives you an assignment to kill 3 men, it's in the fourth memory block.

When I'm in the Kingdom it says I need to go to Acre, Jerusalem, and Damascus. It says I have 0/6 investigations complete, and I need to climb View points to find them.

I've helped every citizen and climbed every View point in the poor sections of all three cities, and the rich/middle sections are blocked to me.

When I'm in the Kingdom and I press "back" to look at my objectives, it tells me I need to speak to the bureau leaders of the three cities, but when I do, they just ask how it's going and I say, "The search continues.", they reply, "Well don't let me distract you from your work."

I've tried everything I can think of so please, can anyone help? How do I continue the story/get into the other sections of town/find people to investigate/kill the 3 people!?

Hopefully someone can help me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

KnIgHtSrEpUbLic
11-26-2007, 12:22 PM
I'm at the part where "The Master" gives you an assignment to kill 3 men, it's in the fourth memory block.

When I'm in the Kingdom it says I need to go to Acre, Jerusalem, and Damascus. It says I have 0/6 investigations complete, and I need to climb View points to find them.

I've helped every citizen and climbed every View point in the poor sections of all three cities, and the rich/middle sections are blocked to me.

When I'm in the Kingdom and I press "back" to look at my objectives, it tells me I need to speak to the bureau leaders of the three cities, but when I do, they just ask how it's going and I say, "The search continues.", they reply, "Well don't let me distract you from your work."

I've tried everything I can think of so please, can anyone help? How do I continue the story/get into the other sections of town/find people to investigate/kill the 3 people!?

Hopefully someone can help me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MiniAssasin
11-26-2007, 12:28 PM
the other districs arent blocked go to your burea he'l tell ya what district to go and go there. if it seems theres a blue wall follow it around untill its not there anymore

biglebowski565
11-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey I've got the same exact problem. Ive been searching online forever to try and find an answer. I'm trying to find away through the blue wall thing that prevents you from getting to other parts of the city but i cant find a way through. It's so frustrating I've gotten all the viewpoints and helped all the citizens just like you. Ive been going back and forth between the 3 cities for like 3 hours trying to figure out where the investigations are. Did you figure it out yet?

biglebowski565
11-26-2007, 05:36 PM
ok, I figured part of it out. In Damascus, theres a view point which doesn't show up on the map (very annoying). You can find it along the blue wall thing that runs along the north side of the lower right section. It is in between the icons "middle district" and the "to kingdom" icon left of that. If you look directly between those 2 icons and then look up a little to the top of the quadrant, the tower is approx. there. Run along the roofs until you see a tall tower which is the viewpoint. When you synchronize at the top of that more viewpoints open up as well as 1 investigation. Hope that helps

biglebowski565
11-26-2007, 10:02 PM
yeah so I've gotten through the other 2 cities the same way, just walk along the blue wall till you see a building that looks like a viewpoint then synchronize at the top of it and it should open a new area.

vespaman13
11-27-2007, 02:45 AM
Thanks guys, i've been playing for an hour looking for a solution ... what a bug in the game ubi should have spotted it whilst testing ... or is it on purpose ?

greetz http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

biglebowski565
11-27-2007, 06:31 PM
its gotta be a bug, some viewpoints show up on the map and some dont. I cant think of any logical reason why they would do that on purpose, unless they're trying to frustrate the hell out of their customers ha.