PDA

View Full Version : Great Game, suggestions for sequals

Orpheusxx1
11-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Assassin's creed is one of my favorite games right now. I love the story line and game play and I am currently re-playing it for the conversationalist achievement. The fighting system was great except it could be a bit more challenging.

Unfortunately, the game does have its flaws. It does get repetitive and the assassinations all seem the same. I found it easy and predictable. Some suggestions for the sequals are to add more side-quests that take longer than 5 minutes to do and are not all alike and to make assassinations harder and more unique, like obstacles or other objectives to do before hand instead of just marking the target on the map, walking up slowly and taking him out. The best assassination was the scholar who was burning all the books in the city because you did not know his exact location until you searched many of the locations on the map.

Orpheusxx1
11-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Assassin's creed is one of my favorite games right now. I love the story line and game play and I am currently re-playing it for the conversationalist achievement. The fighting system was great except it could be a bit more challenging.

Unfortunately, the game does have its flaws. It does get repetitive and the assassinations all seem the same. I found it easy and predictable. Some suggestions for the sequals are to add more side-quests that take longer than 5 minutes to do and are not all alike and to make assassinations harder and more unique, like obstacles or other objectives to do before hand instead of just marking the target on the map, walking up slowly and taking him out. The best assassination was the scholar who was burning all the books in the city because you did not know his exact location until you searched many of the locations on the map.