PDA

View Full Version : New Jet Jockey Game By Oleg?

LuckyBoy1
02-20-2005, 08:42 AM
It is called Lock-On Flaming Cliffs. It must really be flaming because so far it seems like one of those don't ask, don't tell kinda games due to lack of coherent and coordinated information.

I've downloaded the 1.1 demo and the users manual for same from a painfully slow server in Russia. If anyone wants it at a faster pace, get with me on MSN Messenger and I'll fork of the needed files...

callingelvis911@yahoo.com

So, is this an add-on to Lock-On? Is it stand alone? Does it have everything in it Lock-On has?

LuckyBoy1
02-20-2005, 08:42 AM
It is called Lock-On Flaming Cliffs. It must really be flaming because so far it seems like one of those don't ask, don't tell kinda games due to lack of coherent and coordinated information.

I've downloaded the 1.1 demo and the users manual for same from a painfully slow server in Russia. If anyone wants it at a faster pace, get with me on MSN Messenger and I'll fork of the needed files...

callingelvis911@yahoo.com

So, is this an add-on to Lock-On? Is it stand alone? Does it have everything in it Lock-On has?

LuckyBoy1
02-20-2005, 08:55 AM
Just found out!... Lock-On never was by Oleg in the first place!... neither is this, but if anyone wants the demo faster that super slow speed, get with me on MSN Messenger. I've downloaded the user manual as well.

LStarosta
02-20-2005, 09:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LuckyBoy1:
Just found out!... Lock-On never was by Oleg in the first place!... neither is this, but if anyone wants the demo faster that super slow speed, get with me on MSN Messenger. I've downloaded the user manual as well. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif