PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed movie? [UBISOFT PLEASE READ] :)

xSporkx
11-21-2010, 08:16 PM
I was talking to my little brother about this and we both thought it would be wicked. If Ubisoft worked with a movie company, someone other than the people who attempted to make Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and made an Assassin's Creed movie, it could either be Ezio or just like the game. I personally would LOVE to see this as a movie. It's such a great storyline and would be amazing as a movie. The E3 Trailer for ACB was very hi-def and looked almost like real people. Even if it was hi-CGI type stuff that'd be fine with me personally. Please shoot back some ideas about a possible movie. Hopefully Ubisoft will read this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

xSporkx
11-21-2010, 08:16 PM
I was talking to my little brother about this and we both thought it would be wicked. If Ubisoft worked with a movie company, someone other than the people who attempted to make Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and made an Assassin's Creed movie, it could either be Ezio or just like the game. I personally would LOVE to see this as a movie. It's such a great storyline and would be amazing as a movie. The E3 Trailer for ACB was very hi-def and looked almost like real people. Even if it was hi-CGI type stuff that'd be fine with me personally. Please shoot back some ideas about a possible movie. Hopefully Ubisoft will read this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Radman500
11-21-2010, 08:18 PM
if anything i would like it to be an animated movie.. that would be pretty cool................

Rodriquezzz
11-21-2010, 08:40 PM
There is a high possibility that the movie will be **** and pulls down the reputation of the franchise, also the movie will get pirated like hell. So there is no chance of getting a good profit outta that, they should stick to their fast food movies in each of their game.

xsatanicjokerx
11-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Yeah once Ubi reads this they are bound to make a movie about Assassin's Creed and I'm sure you are the first to talk about this as well...

E-Zekiel
11-21-2010, 11:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xSporkx:
I was talking to my little brother about this and we both thought it would be wicked. If Ubisoft worked with a movie company, someone other than the people who attempted to make Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and made an Assassin's Creed movie, it could either be Ezio or just like the game. I personally would LOVE to see this as a movie. It's such a great storyline and would be amazing as a movie. The E3 Trailer for ACB was very hi-def and looked almost like real people. Even if it was hi-CGI type stuff that'd be fine with me personally. Please shoot back some ideas about a possible movie. Hopefully Ubisoft will read this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you not like that movie? When I was watching, I found myself thinking "Wow, they could really do Assassin's Creed well."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rodriquezzz:
There is a high possibility that the movie will be **** and pulls down the reputation of the franchise, also the movie will get pirated like hell. So there is no chance of getting a good profit outta that, they should stick to their fast food movies in each of their game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Profit isn't really a question. Prince of Persia was a HUGELY successful seller, as was Hitman. Say what you will about whether they were good or not, fact remaining, profits were definitely had.

SlimeDynamiteD
11-21-2010, 11:45 PM
No offence, but there are tons of topics about this, try to use the 'Search' button next time.