PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raiding

gin666
11-24-2009, 01:07 AM
remember the first TOMB RAIDER and the feeling of partaking in something special when playing it ... PS1 evolved and gaming evolved with that game, the fact it was a female hero was irrelevant it was the game that changed the world ... and now we have ASSASSIN'S CREED which gives me the same feeling when I play it, TRULY unique gaming ... such a rare treat and something that should be held up like a PIECE OF EDEN it is.
I gladly wander the streets of Acre, Jerusalem etc in search of flags and a good view ... this game is not just set in history and historic fact it is, to me it is a leap in the history of gaming that deserves respect.

gin666
11-24-2009, 01:07 AM
remember the first TOMB RAIDER and the feeling of partaking in something special when playing it ... PS1 evolved and gaming evolved with that game, the fact it was a female hero was irrelevant it was the game that changed the world ... and now we have ASSASSIN'S CREED which gives me the same feeling when I play it, TRULY unique gaming ... such a rare treat and something that should be held up like a PIECE OF EDEN it is.
I gladly wander the streets of Acre, Jerusalem etc in search of flags and a good view ... this game is not just set in history and historic fact it is, to me it is a leap in the history of gaming that deserves respect.