PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS!!!: AC:Brother Hood End Discussion

Mysterio43
11-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Ok, I have read through many discussions since I just finished the game about an hour and a half ago and was wondering what the heck just happened. I've read through all the theories and such, but there is one thing that I haven't seen ANYONE talk about in the ending and I just had to sign-up and finally put my two cents in. Here it goes:

We all know in the credits there are two guys talking right?
Did you read everyones emails?
Shaun sent out an email talking about a white unmarked van that has been sitting by for days!!! Why has no one mentioned this in the discussions?! Unless it has and I just missed it. Who ever was in the van was more than likely the two guys in the credits talking. Now who are the guys? Well that's up for debate.

Mysterio43
11-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Ok, I have read through many discussions since I just finished the game about an hour and a half ago and was wondering what the heck just happened. I've read through all the theories and such, but there is one thing that I haven't seen ANYONE talk about in the ending and I just had to sign-up and finally put my two cents in. Here it goes:

We all know in the credits there are two guys talking right?
Did you read everyones emails?
Shaun sent out an email talking about a white unmarked van that has been sitting by for days!!! Why has no one mentioned this in the discussions?! Unless it has and I just missed it. Who ever was in the van was more than likely the two guys in the credits talking. Now who are the guys? Well that's up for debate.

Keksus
11-21-2010, 04:15 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/9261071398 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9261071398)

Mysterio43
11-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Keksus, I've already read that thread. Like I said, I've read many. My question is why no one has mentioned the van. If there is a unmarked white van that has been around for days, then that means someone has been following them.

Keksus
11-21-2010, 04:19 PM
If you read that thread ... why did you open a new one? Would be better to keep the discussion in one thread.

Mysterio43
11-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Because I felt like it. If you are a mod, then move it into that thread if it bothers you. Posting up a link to another thread does not make this one go away. It does nothing, but take away from the discussion.

Keksus
11-21-2010, 04:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It does nothing, but take away from the discussion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It makes sure more people are posting in the existing thread instead of making the discussion about the same topic take place in 2 different threads.