PDA

View Full Version : Raiden Outfit Gone...

KaosuGakusetsu
12-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Okay not really happy at the moment. When I first started the game, I went to the VR Training right at the first scenario.

I have all gold in it right now and it was only yesterday, when I felt like playing in the Raiden outfit. Guess what? It's not there.

I played with it on for the first few days right after getting it, but now it's gone. There is no trace of it, it's not in the outfit menu.

Whats going on, because I want answers and I want them now.

KaosuGakusetsu
12-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Okay not really happy at the moment. When I first started the game, I went to the VR Training right at the first scenario.

I have all gold in it right now and it was only yesterday, when I felt like playing in the Raiden outfit. Guess what? It's not there.

I played with it on for the first few days right after getting it, but now it's gone. There is no trace of it, it's not in the outfit menu.

Whats going on, because I want answers and I want them now.

BloodyMoon1
12-02-2010, 01:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaosuGakusetsu:
Whats going on, because I want answers and I want them now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, because being tough on the internet is cool.

Try re-doing some of the VR missions. It might not be registering one of them even though it says they're all done.

And next time, lose the e-pen, just cause it's big on the net doesn't mean we're impressed, it just makes you look like an ***.

ninja_7_7
12-02-2010, 02:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaosuGakusetsu:
Whats going on, because I want answers and I want them now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, because being tough on the internet is cool.

Try re-doing some of the VR missions. It might not be registering one of them even though it says they're all done.

And next time, lose the e-pen, just cause it's big on the net doesn't mean we're impressed, it just makes you look like an ***. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Im impressed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

KaosuGakusetsu
12-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Wow, sorry for having a concern. Lots of people have concerns as well but apparently I am not allowed to have one.

Also do you see me insulting you?

Ultimate_Night
12-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Wow, sorry for having a concern. Lots of people have concerns as well but apparently I am not allowed to have a concern. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's the "I want it now" comment that makes you sound like an ***. Anyway, I'm not sure what's wrong; mine is just fine...

KaosuGakusetsu
12-02-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm sorry I am irritated and I am trying to get over a family members death. So sue me if I am rude.

It was merely that I was able to use it before and now it's gone with everything being at gold medal wise.

BloodyMoon1
12-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Well like I said before, you can always try running through a few of them again and see if it's not registering one. Wouldn't need to get gold on them all again, just bronze, so might be a pain in the *** but COULD work.

KaosuGakusetsu
12-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Okay I went through all of the VRs again and got at least a bronze or silver on them. Sadly its still not there.

Is the raiden outfit a one time use only? if not then whats going on?

(Sorry for being rude, but I am better now.)

Mr_Shade
12-03-2010, 11:45 AM
If your having issues unlocking content, please contact Ubisoft Support.

Details on how to do this, are contained in the game's manual [if you have one] or www.ubi.com (http://www.ubi.com)

Or

You can click the link in my signature.

Reminder to all - please remain civil when posting or talking to others.

SolidSnakeMat
12-03-2010, 03:21 PM
You act like its a bad thing that you lost the Raiden outfit. Raiden can suck it.

KaosuGakusetsu
12-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Have you seen the trailers and other things for Metal Gear Rising? If not, then shush about Raiden. If you have, well then still shush.

DeafAtheist
12-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Based on the information in the Official Strategy Guide you get Raiden by getting at least a Bronze medal in ALL VR training missions, not for getting gold in 1 mission.

X10J
12-04-2010, 01:29 AM
@ Deaf Atheist

I have all gold in it right now

I played with it on for the first few days right after getting it, but now it's gone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they meant, that they got gold in all the challenges.

Off topic: When I first heard Raiden was in this game I thought they meant Mortal Kombat Raiden

KaosuGakusetsu
12-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Um when I say all gold, I mean all VR missions. Hard as crap but thats not the point. Raiden outfit here and then raiden outfit gone.

That's the point. I went through twice on every single one of them and still no raiden outfit reappearing. So I simply sent something to Ubisoft Technical Support on the matter.