PDA

View Full Version : Into the Shadows

eagleforlife1
11-24-2011, 03:38 AM
Is anyone else having problems getting 100% synch on this mission? You have to kill an isolated Janissary whilst in a hiding spot. I have killed him whilst blending with Romanies, from a haystack and from within the fog of a smoke bomb but every time it says 'Optional Objective Failed'. I don't know what I can do. Will it mean that I will never be able to get 100% synch of the entire game?

eagleforlife1
11-24-2011, 03:38 AM
Is anyone else having problems getting 100% synch on this mission? You have to kill an isolated Janissary whilst in a hiding spot. I have killed him whilst blending with Romanies, from a haystack and from within the fog of a smoke bomb but every time it says 'Optional Objective Failed'. I don't know what I can do. Will it mean that I will never be able to get 100% synch of the entire game?

ForsakEnd
11-25-2011, 01:02 AM
Are you killing the marked Janisary ,I used a body of another guard to draw him close to the hay stack that in the area.

eagleforlife1
11-25-2011, 01:57 AM
Yes I am killing the marked Janissary.

ForsakEnd
11-25-2011, 03:03 AM
Okay I replayed it trying the romanies and it didnt work,so I tried a variant of my technique:
Kill all guards that patrol around the building hide bodies out of sight of haystack,throw a fuse cherry bomb in front of stack and immediately hide in Hay wait for the Janisary to approach assassinate when prompted.

I think it will only work when you are in that particular haystack when you kill him.

eagleforlife1
11-25-2011, 04:43 AM
Ok I'll give that a go. Although that was the haystack that I used previously.

eagleforlife1
11-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Cheers mate. I've mnaged to 100% synch it usig your technique.