PDA

View Full Version : North American Virtual War

HeinzBar
04-04-2005, 03:17 PM
S!,
No disrespect intended, but I was wondering if anyone out there had thought about setting up a virtual online war for North American simmers only? After several years of flying the virtual wars off and on, the one thing that remains that ruins the war for me is warping. The reason I say this, many a times I've flown in VEF, VWF, etc. only to see folks w/ very large pings...600+ etc. Saddling up on someone's six when they have such high ping is an exercise in frustration at best.

Has anyone considered doing hosting such a campaign? I would try, but I don't have the knowledge nor the time.

Sincerely,
HB

HeinzBar
04-04-2005, 03:17 PM
S!,
No disrespect intended, but I was wondering if anyone out there had thought about setting up a virtual online war for North American simmers only? After several years of flying the virtual wars off and on, the one thing that remains that ruins the war for me is warping. The reason I say this, many a times I've flown in VEF, VWF, etc. only to see folks w/ very large pings...600+ etc. Saddling up on someone's six when they have such high ping is an exercise in frustration at best.

Has anyone considered doing hosting such a campaign? I would try, but I don't have the knowledge nor the time.

Sincerely,
HB

rummyrum
04-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Forgotten Skies is pretty much just North Americans. There are many small wars as well....many that are run from the coop and team rooms in HL.