PDA

View Full Version : 334th 2vs2 Tourney

Frenchie_334th
05-19-2007, 09:24 AM
~S~

From 334th_Zemke who is stationed in Afganistan

Due to my inablility to fly, (deployed) and the need to create something to keep me busy, I was wondering what the interest would be in a 2v2 tournament. This post is to ascertain what the interest level would be, and if significant I could run the tournament. The basic just of the tournament would be like your typical sports tournament, double elimination, you and your wingman would have to lose two matches to be out of the running. A match would be best 3 out of 5 rounds. Each round is last man standing, both sides would be flying the same plane, with each side getting a chance to pick the plane of thier choice at somepoint. There would be a match once a week, till we are done. Who would be interested besides 334th memebers, of who I already know who would be interested.

Click on the link below my sig and register at the 334th.

Frenchie_334th
05-19-2007, 09:24 AM
~S~

From 334th_Zemke who is stationed in Afganistan

Due to my inablility to fly, (deployed) and the need to create something to keep me busy, I was wondering what the interest would be in a 2v2 tournament. This post is to ascertain what the interest level would be, and if significant I could run the tournament. The basic just of the tournament would be like your typical sports tournament, double elimination, you and your wingman would have to lose two matches to be out of the running. A match would be best 3 out of 5 rounds. Each round is last man standing, both sides would be flying the same plane, with each side getting a chance to pick the plane of thier choice at somepoint. There would be a match once a week, till we are done. Who would be interested besides 334th memebers, of who I already know who would be interested.

Click on the link below my sig and register at the 334th.

JtD
05-19-2007, 09:39 AM
334th settings or else?