PDA

View Full Version : Die hard assassin's creed fans...

edwardkidd33
12-09-2009, 08:04 PM
My bro works at gamestop and gets me a ****load of assassins creed 2 posters and cut outs. I got AC1 christmas when it came out and got yelled at because i was playing it during christmas dinner and then beat it the next day. Then when i was really bored on days i would google AC2. I almost cried tears of joy when i saw the trailer for AC2. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif then i got all the magazines, watched all the trailers and got all the info on AC2. I got AC2 the day it came out and stayed up all nite playing it, beat it in 3 days and im now playing it again. I also wear an assassins creed wristband every day.

So in short im a HUGE Assassins creed fan! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

So how much of an AC fan are you??

edwardkidd33
12-09-2009, 08:04 PM
My bro works at gamestop and gets me a ****load of assassins creed 2 posters and cut outs. I got AC1 christmas when it came out and got yelled at because i was playing it during christmas dinner and then beat it the next day. Then when i was really bored on days i would google AC2. I almost cried tears of joy when i saw the trailer for AC2. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif then i got all the magazines, watched all the trailers and got all the info on AC2. I got AC2 the day it came out and stayed up all nite playing it, beat it in 3 days and im now playing it again. I also wear an assassins creed wristband every day.

So in short im a HUGE Assassins creed fan! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

So how much of an AC fan are you??

Zeusdude2020
12-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Does it really count points towards your fandom if you get the swag because your brother works at Gamestop?

I think it would count for a lot more points if you obtained them through more trickier means.

Also, a fan isn't measured on how fast he can beat a game. A true fan will know that a game is like a fine woman.
You must treat it to a good time, slowly, savor every moment. Never speeding through it.

And that is some word of wisdoms.
xD

edwardkidd33
12-09-2009, 08:59 PM
I did savor every moment i just couldnt stop playing cuz i loved it so much.

wwfls1
12-09-2009, 09:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by edwardkidd33:
I did savor every moment i just couldnt stop playing cuz i loved it so much. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um i play Ac2 so much my mom beats me for it

XD jk

PlagueDoctor357
12-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Beat AC1 like 10 times but at least 4 in a row before the new one was out.

Ordered an engraved lighter and a poster from Japan.

Have the figurines and both special editions.

Was on this site everyday constant waitin for the game

An_Idea
12-10-2009, 12:53 AM
well since i didnt own a 360 when AC1 came out i had to settle with the normal edition, but i bought everything online and put together my own edition

after seeing the E3 trailer i couldnt sleep for half a month because i was so excited.

kept drawing Ezio over and over and over in my notebook

went on this website everyday

tried to pre order AC2 before it was officially announced

made my own hidden blade

i have an xbox 360 AC faceplate&skin, AC backround, AC avatar clothes and AC gamer pic

and its my favorite game of all time, the first one that is. even though the second one did it better, i still like AC1 better

EzioAssassin51
12-10-2009, 01:16 AM
I am... ask any of my mates... OBSESSED! with AC!

I always talk about it, nearly always play it (but i play it a healthy amount lol!) and i look it up a lot! Always watching vids of it on youtube but not main mission vids!

I got them both this year because i only found out about the game around the start of the year from some friends!

edwardkidd33
12-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Yeah i knew we all had are own little obsessions with the AC's. I think we all agree we want more to come. And if they suddenly stop making AC and we like never hear of it again on like E3 i think alot of us will go into AC withdrawl!