PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* END GAME

AetosEagle
12-29-2010, 07:18 PM
O.K. I've been reading SO much about this "Inception" theory it's unreal. So many people are starting to believe and agree with each other that we are not playing as Desmond, rather as Desmonds son, who's in an Animus reliving Desmonds life, who then relives Ezio's and Altair's. ... Right.

So... First of all, Desmond would need a son, who's old enough to use an Animus and relive Desmonds life. Even though the world would end if Desmond didn't activate the temples in 2012, so we're all in agreement Desmond has already saved the world to have a son (seeing as you can't really conceive, and give birth, then raise a child in roughly 72 days as Desmond does NOT have a son at the end of AC: B), right? Wrong. Why would we be playing Assassins Creed at all then?

We are playing as Desmond. AS DESMOND. Who then relives the lives of his ancestors through an Animus. We are NOT living as someone else who is then living Desmond who is then living his ancestors. Why would we pass through Desmond when the Animus can live the lives of all ancestors?

This theory is silly and needs to stop...

This is my theory anyway: Desmond goes into shock after stabbing Lucy whilst being under control of the Sixth Apple and/or Juno, so 2 Assassins, most likely contacted for help by Rebecca and Shaun, put him back in Rebecca's Animus 2.0 to stabilize his mental condition (as mentioned by Rebecca that the Animus is capable of treating Psychological trauma) and thus allows us to continue on as Ezio until the next game.

The reason behind Desmond stabbing Lucy is because Lucy is seen as a love interest of Desmonds, but Desmond needs to conceive a child with Eve in order to purify the DNA (Remember Subject 16: "The key... Her DNA.") of the Assassins back to the state of the original Adam and Eve. So Juno uses the Sixth Apple to control Desmonds BODY (and the reason I've bolded BODY is because she wasn't controlling his mind. People with the mixed gene from Those Who Came Before are immune to the mind control powers of the Pieces of Eden, it doesn't say anything about not being able to control the body.) into stabbing Lucy.

Lucy isn't a Templar, you see her kill Abstergo employees. She helps the Assassins a huge amount. She didn't call for backup from Abstergo when they find the Piece of Eden which is what any Templar would've done.

The "She" Subject 16 was talking about will probably be revealed in the next game, and due to the fact it's an optional part of the game, it's most likely a red herring into making you believe another female character is a Templar or something similar. (Note how other things do the same such as Shauns email saying "This just in. Rebecca is a Templar.")

The red trail of footsteps I think is Ezio's blood trail after the attack on Monteriggoni (excuse the spelling, it's 02:17 in the morning and I can't be bothered to Google it)

That's my theories and squashing of other theories out of the way.

Feedback and discussion welcome.

/rant OVER.

AetosEagle
12-29-2010, 07:18 PM
O.K. I've been reading SO much about this "Inception" theory it's unreal. So many people are starting to believe and agree with each other that we are not playing as Desmond, rather as Desmonds son, who's in an Animus reliving Desmonds life, who then relives Ezio's and Altair's. ... Right.

So... First of all, Desmond would need a son, who's old enough to use an Animus and relive Desmonds life. Even though the world would end if Desmond didn't activate the temples in 2012, so we're all in agreement Desmond has already saved the world to have a son (seeing as you can't really conceive, and give birth, then raise a child in roughly 72 days as Desmond does NOT have a son at the end of AC: B), right? Wrong. Why would we be playing Assassins Creed at all then?

We are playing as Desmond. AS DESMOND. Who then relives the lives of his ancestors through an Animus. We are NOT living as someone else who is then living Desmond who is then living his ancestors. Why would we pass through Desmond when the Animus can live the lives of all ancestors?

This theory is silly and needs to stop...

This is my theory anyway: Desmond goes into shock after stabbing Lucy whilst being under control of the Sixth Apple and/or Juno, so 2 Assassins, most likely contacted for help by Rebecca and Shaun, put him back in Rebecca's Animus 2.0 to stabilize his mental condition (as mentioned by Rebecca that the Animus is capable of treating Psychological trauma) and thus allows us to continue on as Ezio until the next game.

The reason behind Desmond stabbing Lucy is because Lucy is seen as a love interest of Desmonds, but Desmond needs to conceive a child with Eve in order to purify the DNA (Remember Subject 16: "The key... Her DNA.") of the Assassins back to the state of the original Adam and Eve. So Juno uses the Sixth Apple to control Desmonds BODY (and the reason I've bolded BODY is because she wasn't controlling his mind. People with the mixed gene from Those Who Came Before are immune to the mind control powers of the Pieces of Eden, it doesn't say anything about not being able to control the body.) into stabbing Lucy.

Lucy isn't a Templar, you see her kill Abstergo employees. She helps the Assassins a huge amount. She didn't call for backup from Abstergo when they find the Piece of Eden which is what any Templar would've done.

The "She" Subject 16 was talking about will probably be revealed in the next game, and due to the fact it's an optional part of the game, it's most likely a red herring into making you believe another female character is a Templar or something similar. (Note how other things do the same such as Shauns email saying "This just in. Rebecca is a Templar.")

The red trail of footsteps I think is Ezio's blood trail after the attack on Monteriggoni (excuse the spelling, it's 02:17 in the morning and I can't be bothered to Google it)

That's my theories and squashing of other theories out of the way.

Feedback and discussion welcome.

/rant OVER.

Avl521
12-29-2010, 07:40 PM
Not much that hadn't already been said, but good job http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

AetosEagle
12-29-2010, 07:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Not much that hadn't already been said, but good job http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find it funny how people are so willing to believe the Inception theory... it's like they almost want Desmond to be out of the picture and move on to a different character.

What's your theory buddy? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Avl521
12-29-2010, 07:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AetosEagle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Not much that hadn't already been said, but good job http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find it funny how people are so willing to believe the Inception theory... it's like they almost want Desmond to be out of the picture and move on to a different character.

What's your theory buddy? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know man!
I had watched Inception recently so as soon as all those people started saying they knew the truth was an animus within an animus I instantly knew they had watched Inception Lol.

my theory I have posted it already a lot of times in different threads so I'll resume I guess, plus it's very similar to yours.

Or you can look it up (must be somewhere in my posts) so you see what I had thought and don't think I'm stealing your ideas or sth haha.

TheSpectator
12-29-2010, 08:51 PM
I agree with everything that was said apart the trail being ezios blood. The trail wasn't there at the beginning of the game which means it isn't ezio but rather the templars who were following them snooping around.

Avl521
12-29-2010, 09:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSpectator:
I agree with everything that was said apart the trail being ezios blood. The trail wasn't there at the beginning of the game which means it isn't ezio but rather the templars who were following them snooping around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah the red trail is a mistery, could be a lot of things so who knows.
I think all we can do right now is wait for ACIII

Neo_Age
12-29-2010, 09:52 PM
I agree that its not an inception thing but I dont agree with you in that Lucy isnt a Templar just because we saw her kill (or really badly beat up) other templars. Remember in all the games we have seen examples of Templars killing other templars so what would make Lucy so diffrent?

If anything Lucy being a templar makes alot of sense when you think about it.

1. AC1 she convinces the higher ups that they need Desmond to run through the "traps" to retrieve the POE, which he does in ac:b.

2. Lucy runs in at the start of AC2 with supposive blood on her shirt but we never saw her kill whoever blood that belonged too.

3. Subject 16 warns you about her in his AC:b The Truth message.

4. In both AC 2 and AC:B the modern day templars were able to find the hideout's and or kept tabs on desmond and company rather quickly.

I believe that the templars set Lucy up as a sympathetic figure for Desmond to hold onto to keep him sane and to keep tabs and control on him (which they probably did to 16). The POE probably senced (or something) something was amiss with Lucy and forced Desmond to try and take her out.

Thats my theory anyway, guess we will find out next year (or in 2012) when AC3(4) comes out.

AetosEagle
12-29-2010, 10:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neo_Age:
I agree that its not an inception thing but I dont agree with you in that Lucy isnt a Templar just because we saw her kill (or really badly beat up) other templars. Remember in all the games we have seen examples of Templars killing other templars so what would make Lucy so diffrent?

If anything Lucy being a templar makes alot of sense when you think about it.

1. AC1 she convinces the higher ups that they need Desmond to run through the "traps" to retrieve the POE, which he does in ac:b.

2. Lucy runs in at the start of AC2 with supposive blood on her shirt but we never saw her kill whoever blood that belonged too.

3. Subject 16 warns you about her in his AC:b The Truth message.

4. In both AC 2 and AC:B the modern day templars were able to find the hideout's and or kept tabs on desmond and company rather quickly.

I believe that the templars set Lucy up as a sympathetic figure for Desmond to hold onto to keep him sane and to keep tabs and control on him (which they probably did to 16). The POE probably senced (or something) something was amiss with Lucy and forced Desmond to try and take her out.

Thats my theory anyway, guess we will find out next year (or in 2012) when AC3(4) comes out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) But that's fact, the surpressed memories were keeping them from accessing the Piece of Eden, so Desmond needed to run through them in the order they were performed.

2) Then that doesn't explain how the Assassins knew where Desmond was, and how we knew that the Assassins were on their way to retrieve Desmond. Also I don't think the Templar security force at Abstergo would gladly let their former co-worker beat them to death.

3) He doesn't mention Lucy's name, he just says "She" and "Her". There are a lot of women on this planet to just assume it's Lucy.

4) That's because of the 'cell' tracking, basically anything above ground that uses electricity can be traced and found. (Plus we don't even know if the Templars found them in AC: Brotherhood)

Although I do kind of agree with you about the Piece of Eden "sensing" something. Whether it was the love building between them or something more sinister... Only the next game will tell us the answers.

Ass4ssin8me
12-29-2010, 11:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AetosEagle:

What's your theory buddy? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know man!
I had watched Inception recently so as soon as all those people started saying they knew the truth was an animus within an animus I instantly knew they had watched Inception Lol.

my theory I have posted it already a lot of times in different threads so I'll resume I guess, plus it's very similar to yours.

Or you can look it up (must be somewhere in my posts) so you see what I had thought and don't think I'm stealing your ideas or sth haha. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I watched Inception last night. Good movie. Anyway I'm glad not EVERY one believes this theory.

THE-GRIZZLEY
12-29-2010, 11:38 PM
I haven't read much about people agreeing on this theory...

But anyway, I love twists and turns in movies as well as games. I always expect a twist even if it's not possible. You're right, we probably are playing as Desmond, but I honestly have no damn clue. Always expect the unexpected.

I honestly don't believe Juno is trying to help the humans; I believe she is trying to lead them to disaster. That's who I think S 16 was warning us about. Oh and btw, relating to to your body/mind theory. You control your body with your mind...so I don't see how that makes sense.

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 11:44 PM
The inception theory can't make sense because while you play as Desmond, there's no code showing you that you're in the animus. You know when you play as Ezio and theres morse code above things such as treasure? that shows that you're in the animus. Doesn't show up for Desmond, thus proving no one else is in an animus following Desmond.

/thread

Alexbart1991
12-29-2010, 11:59 PM
One thing you are all forgeting about Lucy. We've seen her with Eagle Vision. She glows blue meaning she is an ally.

In fact she glows blue long before she ever actually helps you, so it's not like the Templars decided at the last moment to implement some complicated plan with Lucy being a mole.

Rather I think the love interest theory is correct, Lucy was either going to be a distraction or maybe prevent Juno from accomplishing what she wants. Juno doesn't seem fond of humanity and what she wants Desmond to do may not be in the best interest of the world.

MrJLBoyyy
12-30-2010, 01:20 AM
In response to people:

In the end of AC1 and I think near the end of ACII AL Mualim/Rodrigo Borgia controlled Altair/Ezio's body with a piece of Eden, but they could still think and talk because they were descendants of Those Who Came Before.

Eagle Vision doesn't tell you who is on your side or not, just what the user thinks the person is affiliated with. So since Altair thought Al Mualim was a good person, (I think) he was blue, while he found out he wasn't because he tried to kill him.

SWJS
12-30-2010, 01:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So since Altair thought Al Mualim was a good person, (I think) he was blue </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Correct. I managed to catch a glimpse of Al Mualim in eagle vision by riding back to Masyaf. He was indeed blue.

lodylody
12-30-2010, 01:52 AM
I agree with this totally - it's annoying the hell out of me, seeing everyone going on about this stupid theory. I think that Desmond is simply the present.

Alexbart1991
12-30-2010, 03:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrJLBoyyy:
In response to people:

In the end of AC1 and I think near the end of ACII AL Mualim/Rodrigo Borgia controlled Altair/Ezio's body with a piece of Eden, but they could still think and talk because they were descendants of Those Who Came Before.

Eagle Vision doesn't tell you who is on your side or not, just what the user thinks the person is affiliated with. So since Altair thought Al Mualim was a good person, (I think) he was blue, while he found out he wasn't because he tried to kill him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm well that's odd. Because why would all the missions with Ezio having to identify the target be in there?

Remember though, Al Mualim had the apple and since he is an assassin and probably knows about Eagle vision he may have used the apple to mask himself from the others.

Or do we know if Eagle Vision is only Desmonds bloodline? Since it can see weird glowing glyphs on walls and floors (not just in the animus).

gavroche_nl
12-30-2010, 03:46 AM
Alot of people are saying 16 Is Desmond's son.
but wouldn't it make sence if 16 Is\was Desmonds
father?

AntiChrist7
12-30-2010, 04:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So since Altair thought Al Mualim was a good person, (I think) he was blue </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Correct. I managed to catch a glimpse of Al Mualim in eagle vision by riding back to Masyaf. He was indeed blue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When was that in the game? If i remember correctly you only see him coming out in cutscenes

Razrback16
12-30-2010, 04:46 AM
I do agree that the inception theory is absurd. I also doubt Lucy is a templar. I hope not anyway -- that would hurt the story methinks. I like the story the way it appeared initially with the 4 of them just on their own trying to figure everything out. I highly doubt Lucy is dead also.

Razrback16
12-30-2010, 04:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alexbart1991:
Rather I think the love interest theory is correct, Lucy was either going to be a distraction or maybe prevent Juno from accomplishing what she wants. Juno doesn't seem fond of humanity and what she wants Desmond to do may not be in the best interest of the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One thing to consider also about Juno is that I felt what Minerva said at the end of AC2 was of significance -- "It is done. The message is delivered. We are gone now from this world. ALL of us. We can do no more."

That sounded to me like the "Gods" should be gone, but yet Juno is there at the end of ACB, so I think Juno has her own agenda.

Razrback16
12-30-2010, 05:00 AM
Also just a little bit of God info I thought was insightful:

http://agemythologystories.blo...upiter-juno-and.html (http://agemythologystories.blogspot.com/2010/04/capitoline-triad-jupiter-juno-and.html)

AMuppetMatt
12-30-2010, 07:39 AM
For the record, the only time you can use Eagle Vision on Al Mualim is right after he receives the apple... that's where he's blue. Every other time you can't use Eagle vision in his presence. Also, if Eagle Vision was what the user thought were the true intentions, you would never be able to
- Find switches to open doors, especially at the end game. Because you can't tell where they are until you use eagle vision, so they wouldn't appear.
- Find your target in a crowd of guards. As far as you can tell, they're all guards.

Also, it would be a sheite 6th sense if it was what the person thought someone's true intentions were. That's just combining colour and what you think of someone. That's not a "sense" (Spoiler: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">As Juno put it</span> ) that's just showing what Desmond/Altair/Ezio thinks. In short, Lucy is blue. Lucy is GOOD.

KrYpToNiC95
12-30-2010, 07:44 AM
Alhtough Lucy glows blue through Eagle Vision it does not mean she is friendly. I though Eagle vision was Desmond's perception of those around him. He may feel safe and feel she is an ally but in fact she could be a Templar.

AMuppetMatt
12-30-2010, 07:46 AM
To quote AC1 (or at least a paraphrased version of it)
"Eagle vision enables the ancestor to reveal the true intentions of those around him". If this definition is correct then Lucy must be good. By all means prove me wrong though, persuade me otherwise http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Avl521
12-30-2010, 12:35 PM
As stated by Juno:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"A hundred years I might speak and still you would not know us. You with five senses. Us with six. The one we kept from you. To be safe. Now, you can never know. Only try. Grasp. You can SEE. SMELL. TASTE. TOUCH. HEAR. Knowledge has been blocked away. After, when the world became undone, we tried to pass it through the blood. Tried to join you with us. You see the <span class="ev_code_BLUE"> blue shimmer. </span> You hear the words. But you do not know. WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU AS YOU WERE. It is hard to stay contained. Knowing as we do. We wait for you, Desmond. You will come here. You will activate it. You will know only when it is too late. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blue shimmer being Eagle Vision.
This somehow could mean that although Desmond can use Eagle Vision, he doesn't fully know what it can do. Probably Eagle Vision will get improvements or more abilities/power on the next game.

AMuppetMatt
12-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Thanks for posting this... very interesting. I was never able to make out everything that Juno was saying, her voice is too distorted and I could never pick out details, only the general gist. Had I heard the blue shimmer bit, I would have gasped and started screaming at my screen there and then http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Avl521
12-30-2010, 01:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
Thanks for posting this... very interesting. I was never able to make out everything that Juno was saying, her voice is too distorted and I could never pick out details, only the general gist. Had I heard the blue shimmer bit, I would have gasped and started screaming at my screen there and then http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha no problem man.

In case you need to read what Juno said clearly or just wanna read it again.
Juno (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Juno)

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 01:08 PM
You said if he's put back in Rebecca's 2.0 animus.
One of the features of that animus was that Desmond could leave when he wanted to. When completing the game, we can't leave the animus. I don't think its Rebecca's 'baby', Desmond's being put back into, rather another animus without this function.

Avl521
12-30-2010, 01:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
One of the features of that animus was that Desmond could leave when he wanted to. When completing the game, we can't leave the animus. I don't think its Rebecca's 'baby', Desmond's being put back into, rather another animus without this function. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not necessarily.
Remember Desmond is in shock, so leaving the Animus, no matter if it's Rebecca's Baby, may not be an option.
Just like in ACII. Desmond couldn't leave the Animus at the end and all they told him was that he could relive memories or do things he left undone while they got to Monteriggioni. (We then play ACII without leaving the animus until Brotherhood comes out.) Then they get to Monteriggioni and pull Desmond out of the Animus.
Just like that we're left playing inside the Animus until ACIII comes out. Most likely then the Assassins will have reached HQ and Desmond will wake up and a discussion will happen.
I mean that's what I think, since I believe that the guys that took Desmond are William M. and Erudito. Or even Subject 16 since the morse code on the trophy says "IAMALIVE".
Besides the guys packed everything before they went to the vault, and they had to take the van to Santa Maria Aracoeli because Shaun and Rebecca can't free run like Lucy and Desmond. So being in the baby is very possible, the guys including whoever arrived at the vault carried Desmond and Lucy to the van, put Desmond in the animus and go to HQ.
That's what I think.

AMuppetMatt
12-30-2010, 01:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
One of the features of that animus was that Desmond could leave when he wanted to. When completing the game, we can't leave the animus. I don't think its Rebecca's 'baby', Desmond's being put back into, rather another animus without this function. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we leave the animus we would know where we are... thus closing the possible plot and also ruining the suspense for the next game. We might not be able to leave simply because it creates suspense. Yeah ok, we might not be in baby, we probably aren't... but don't rule it out. If we could leave, just think how much suspense would be lost...

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 01:19 PM

Not necessarily.
Remember Desmond is in shock, so leaving the Animus, no matter if it's Rebecca's Baby, may not be an option.
Just like in ACII. Desmond couldn't leave the Animus at the end and all they told him was that he could relive memories or do things he left undone while they got to Monteriggioni. (We then play ACII without leaving the animus until Brotherhood comes out.) Then they get to Monteriggioni and pull Desmond out of the Animus.
Just like that we're left playing inside the Animus until ACIII comes out. Most likely then the Assassins will have reached HQ and Desmond will wake up and a discussion will happen.
I mean that's what I think, since I believe that the guys that took Desmond are William M. and Erudito. Or even Subject 16 since the morse code on the trophy says "IAMALIVE" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, but it's a possibility. The idea just came to me really, its probably what your saying but i think it could be possible.

AntiChrist7
01-02-2011, 02:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
To quote AC1 (or at least a paraphrased version of it)
"Eagle vision enables the ancestor to reveal the true intentions of those around him". If this definition is correct then Lucy must be good. By all means prove me wrong though, persuade me otherwise http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i thought the same (besides that lucy being a templar thing is way too overly complicated: why escape with desmond, why train him, etc... while they could just "induce a coma")

Anyway someone on this thread said he saw Al Mualim in blue when trying Eagle vision. Can someone proof this? cause if i remember well you only saw him in cutscenes

AMuppetMatt
01-02-2011, 04:48 AM
I can back up this claim, I did it after the game just to see and it worked. However you can only do it once and that's right after he gets the apple at the very beginning of the game. Of course, it could be the apple distorting eagle vision http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Other than that, it's only cut scenes.

Black_Widow9
01-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Please post your Theories here-
Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=5251069024&m=2951020209&r=2951020209#2951020209)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>