PDA

View Full Version : 97.88% complete, HELP ME.

Revan-Risinger
06-20-2010, 09:42 PM
i've done everything. I found all the Treasres, completed all side missions, EVERYTHING, but it says on 97% done, plz help

Revan-Risinger
06-20-2010, 09:42 PM
i've done everything. I found all the Treasres, completed all side missions, EVERYTHING, but it says on 97% done, plz help

Deathgrim666
06-20-2010, 09:44 PM
feathers? dlc? all side missions? statues at the villa?

SevketErhat
06-20-2010, 09:46 PM
Press start anytime in the game and check it from the DNA menu. You can see what you are missing

Revan-Risinger
06-20-2010, 09:50 PM
I have all of it. Feathers, Treasures, all side missins, Villa, Tombs, BonFire Vanaties, and Forli. I have completed all of it. What eles could i be missing???

SWJS
06-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Waepons, armor, paintings, treasure maps?

Deathgrim666
06-20-2010, 09:55 PM
u missing any achivments?

l Khasim l
06-20-2010, 10:09 PM
Have you completed the 3 Templar Lairs too?

Revan-Risinger
06-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Templar Lairs? no i dont have them. Maybe thats what im missing. Is there any way to download the Templar Lairs??

katz_bg
06-20-2010, 11:39 PM
On the PS3 there's a DLC pack with Bonfire of the Vanities + black edition secret locations in the PSN store. There might be something similar on the X-box 360.
You haven't said what you're playing on.

SevketErhat
06-21-2010, 12:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by katz_bg:
On the PS3 there's a DLC pack with Bonfire of the Vanities + black edition secret locations in the PSN store. There might be something similar on the X-box 360.
You haven't said what you're playing on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no need to download DLC to get all the trophies/achievements or the Templar Lairs. The Lairs are marked on the map

TheLeoCrow
06-21-2010, 01:54 AM
In the consoles, there is no way to access them unless you buy the dlc with them included (or if you had gotten the black edition).
However, if you're on pc and have the regular version, there is no way to get them for the time being. Maybe when they complete uplay store, they will give you the option. By the way, there is one assassin's tomb in uplay for free, did you get it?

Revan-Risinger
06-21-2010, 09:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheLeoCrow:
In the consoles, there is no way to access them unless you buy the dlc with them included (or if you had gotten the black edition).
However, if you're on pc and have the regular version, there is no way to get them for the time being. Maybe when they complete uplay store, they will give you the option. By the way, there is one assassin's tomb in uplay for free, did you get it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I play in the PC and yes i have sequence 13 and 14. I also have the one off of UPLAY. Can i not get the Tamplar Lairs anyother way???

Vey03
06-22-2010, 02:23 AM
How do you get the free tomb? I can't find it on Uplay.

Deathgrim666
06-22-2010, 02:41 AM
the family tomb?

Black_Widow9
06-22-2010, 12:32 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Chekist_Ch
06-22-2010, 03:54 PM
how can I get exclusive content for the PC version. really want to play, collector's edition is too expensive for me . you have sent the keys to those who have registered in March,I too started play a March, but I have not received nothing. Offensively http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Vey03
06-23-2010, 02:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
the family tomb? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've no idea.

Whichever one it is that you're meant to be able to get for free off Uplay. I can't find anything about any tombs.

Blastroix
06-25-2010, 05:00 AM
yup, it's the family tomb. There's a bunch of free run challenges, same as in the other assassins tombs, and some inscriptions on the wall that tell the story of the first Auditore.

Are you able to get the other uplay rewards? The Altair outfit the knives and the wallpaper? if you can there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to.

As for the 97.88% synchronisation, that's exactly where i'm at. It seems that that is as high as you can go without the Templar Lairs, which i haven't been able to find for PC.
Unless there is something that can only be unlocked by flying arounf in Forli?

Jarlacksle
06-26-2010, 07:47 AM
Just to let everybody know, you can get full 100% complete without downloading any dlc. Just buy every painting, every weapon, every upgrade, obtain every feather and statuette. Of course you also have to upgrade all the buildings to level 3.

zarens
07-04-2010, 08:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rigel-18:
i've done everything. I found all the Treasres, completed all side missions, EVERYTHING, but it says on 97% done, plz help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

to finish 100% you should buy all paintings. buy all weapons. all armors, all assassin graves and all feathers and all building upgrades.
you can allways look in the book the sister is writing in in the villa to see what else you need to do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

zarens
07-04-2010, 08:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blastroix:
yup, it's the family tomb. There's a bunch of free run challenges, same as in the other assassins tombs, and some inscriptions on the wall that tell the story of the first Auditore.

Are you able to get the other uplay rewards? The Altair outfit the knives and the wallpaper? if you can there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to.

As for the 97.88% synchronisation, that's exactly where i'm at. It seems that that is as high as you can go without the Templar Lairs, which i haven't been able to find for PC.
Unless there is something that can only be unlocked by flying arounf in Forli? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no your wrong...i dont have uplay, or any of the battle of forli and so on. and i have 100% just look in the villa book to see what to do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Vey03
07-05-2010, 03:45 AM
Well here's something interesting. I've just started another game, and the family tomb appeared early in the game. It is accessible and playable.
It was just there on the Villa map, and i got a little message saying that there is now access to the family tomb, and the icon where it is. Though i had not downloaded anything from Uplay.

This might have been because i downloaded the map with the family tomb using the Uplay credits from my last game. But i just found it a little odd, because i had started a whole new game.

Zarens, Uplay is not something you need to buy. It kinda comes with the game. You have it whether you want it or not. You should be getting messages 'Uplay action completed' as you go through the game. Meaning you have Uplay points to get stuff like a wallpaper etc.

Ordep97
07-14-2010, 04:27 AM
My game is also in 97% but I've done it all, so my question is: do achievements count to the synchronization (or something)

Edithttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifo those boat in venice and forli with money count as well?

Ordep97
07-14-2010, 04:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ordep97:
My game is also in 97% but I've done it all, so my question is: do achievements count to the synchronization (or something)

Edit: Do those boat in venice and forli with money count as well? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vey03
07-17-2010, 08:56 AM
Nope. Don't bother with all the boats. Just buy everything.

the_real_n00b
07-17-2010, 01:51 PM
I have the same problem. I've already finished the game about 2 months ago and I only went to check on it when I saw this forum. I've bought everything, completed the story, upgraded the whole villa, finished the side missions, collected all feathers and treasures and completed the hidden tombs but when I go to DNA I see that there's missing 5 or 6 hidden locations and can't find them. Probably it's the Templar lairs but I can't find them. If anyone did find them, how did you?

Vey03
07-17-2010, 11:27 PM
You can't find 5 or 6? That's wierd.

Have you found all of the assassin tombs? Able to unlock Altair's armor?
There is also a family tomb that you need to get from Uplay. It's near your Villa. But you need to get it from Uplay to be able to access it.

I'm on PC, and I still have 2 dark red 'circles' in my DNA hidden areas, which i suspect are the Templar Lairs. But i didn't need them to be 100%.
And being on PC, with the regular version, i can't even get them at all. Thank you very much Ubi http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

lilbacchant
07-18-2010, 11:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mouse03:
You can't find 5 or 6? That's wierd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is probably a dumb question, but in a couple of Assassin's Tombs, I've stumbled across treasure chests (not in the Sarcophogus room) and a little blurb on the screen would say I'd found a "Secret Area" ... are those counted toward 100% synchronization, or only part of an achievement, trophy, or whatever?

SunriseDriver
07-25-2010, 10:44 AM
You need to pass 3 tombs which are exclusive to Black edition or Digital Deluxe.

Vey03
07-25-2010, 09:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lilbacchant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mouse03:
You can't find 5 or 6? That's wierd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is probably a dumb question, but in a couple of Assassin's Tombs, I've stumbled across treasure chests (not in the Sarcophogus room) and a little blurb on the screen would say I'd found a "Secret Area" ... are those counted toward 100% synchronization, or only part of an achievement, trophy, or whatever? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think i only found 4, i don't know if there's one in every tomb. And i'm at 100%. So either there are only 4, or there's 6, and i've missed 2, but it doesn't matter. I dunno.

x147king147x
07-29-2010, 10:02 AM
also for the people who would like to find subject 16 hidden logs each one is located at a building that is dark gray on the map

nikiss3
08-04-2010, 03:43 PM
did you get the truth
ya know that mystery on the buildings