PDA

View Full Version : 1946 transcripts in Russian of Russian radio chatter

edhaas2nd
01-25-2008, 04:55 PM
I am looking for transcripts of the russian radio chatter in the russian language. Not necessary to be in cyrillic, anglicised version of russian chat would be just fine.

edhaas2nd
01-25-2008, 04:55 PM
I am looking for transcripts of the russian radio chatter in the russian language. Not necessary to be in cyrillic, anglicised version of russian chat would be just fine.

antifreeze
01-26-2008, 03:56 AM
If you can't get hold of this (I doubt anyone has provided such a transcript - I've never heard of one, anyway), do you know that you can change all the AI languages that you don't understand into english?

To do this:
- Back up your samples/speech folder

then:
- Delete the RU folder
- Copy the GB folder and rename this copy to 'RU'
- Repeat for all nationalities that you want to translate to English.
- I found it helpful to use the US english for all Axis nationalities and GB English for all Allied.

Changing the language spoils immersion a bit, but I'd rather do this than have subtitles on screen. To turn subtitles off, open config.ini and under the [game] section, set NoSubTitles=1.

waffen-79
01-26-2008, 11:59 AM
if what you're looking for is understand more of the russian language, then I'm also interested

that transcript I could use for sure

BUMP

edhaas2nd
01-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Yes I am looking for printouts of the Russian radio chat messages in the Russian language. I studied Russian, but some of the chat is garbled and I can't quite understand some of the words. The English subtitles are there, but I am too lazy to get a Russian/English dictionary, lol.