PDA

View Full Version : please help me with acb mission

MutateApe
10-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Im having a problem activating an assassination contract in the Antico District. This contract is just southwest of Terme Di Traiano (which is a landmark just east of the Colosseum). To be a bit more specific, the contract is in between the Colosseum and Terme Di Traiano, near the buildings.

Now, I'm assuming it is an assassination contract because it has the target symbol, which stands for assassination contract. So, I approach it and it's a pigeon coop and whenever I "interact" with it, it just takes me to the Assassin's Screen (like where you assign contracts to your assassins). But if it's an assassination contract it should take me to the mission screen where it allows you to "Accept" or "Decline" the mission.

Is this a known glitch? Am I missing something here? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

MutateApe
10-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Im having a problem activating an assassination contract in the Antico District. This contract is just southwest of Terme Di Traiano (which is a landmark just east of the Colosseum). To be a bit more specific, the contract is in between the Colosseum and Terme Di Traiano, near the buildings.

Now, I'm assuming it is an assassination contract because it has the target symbol, which stands for assassination contract. So, I approach it and it's a pigeon coop and whenever I "interact" with it, it just takes me to the Assassin's Screen (like where you assign contracts to your assassins). But if it's an assassination contract it should take me to the mission screen where it allows you to "Accept" or "Decline" the mission.

Is this a known glitch? Am I missing something here? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Moultonborough
10-18-2011, 11:59 AM
If it is a contract coop then the "Mission" option will be available. Just press X (for PS3) and the details will show up. But it only works if the coop shows a target symbol.

MutateApe
10-18-2011, 12:20 PM
What do you mean by "mission option"?

Whenever I approach, it just gives me the option to "interact". When I interact it takes me to the screen where you manually assign contracts to your assassins.

Moultonborough
10-18-2011, 12:27 PM
When you interact it should say in a list format: Mission, Assassins, Contracts. Mission should be the first one. If you can get a mission from there than once you interact with it just press X.

MutateApe
10-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Ahhh!

Thank you so much! Worked like a charm. How could I not think of that?! Again, thanks.