PDA

View Full Version : help I'm pathetic!

IV_trailer
11-19-2009, 06:21 AM
Maybe it will go better with me if i can write my frustrations of me. So here i go.

Yesterday I see on track and trase (a system that displays where your order is in the post system) of my national post service that the black edition was shiped to my home. There stands that it was arived at the national sorting center.

Today at morning I looked to the most recent status. It says it was at my local distribution point (from there it goes to your person of delivery). When i come to school i looked again and it says it was on road. So i was chearfull all day. Then, half shaking, i went to home because it will be very so soon i play it finaly.

But when I come home the dissapointment was so hard when I found a little note in my mailbox saying "we had tryed to deliver your mail but you wasnt at home, so it will be delivered again tommorow and you cant pick it up in the main time".

So here I am. I had planned this day for only doing AC2 but now I am bored of doing nothing and beeing frustrated that I failed to take the package from the mailman.

Please do some good words to me.

IV_trailer
11-19-2009, 06:21 AM
Maybe it will go better with me if i can write my frustrations of me. So here i go.

Yesterday I see on track and trase (a system that displays where your order is in the post system) of my national post service that the black edition was shiped to my home. There stands that it was arived at the national sorting center.

Today at morning I looked to the most recent status. It says it was at my local distribution point (from there it goes to your person of delivery). When i come to school i looked again and it says it was on road. So i was chearfull all day. Then, half shaking, i went to home because it will be very so soon i play it finaly.

But when I come home the dissapointment was so hard when I found a little note in my mailbox saying "we had tryed to deliver your mail but you wasnt at home, so it will be delivered again tommorow and you cant pick it up in the main time".

So here I am. I had planned this day for only doing AC2 but now I am bored of doing nothing and beeing frustrated that I failed to take the package from the mailman.

Please do some good words to me.

Mr-Tin
11-19-2009, 06:33 AM
Dude relax, it happens.
It's not like you know when exactly the postal service (in your case TNT) comes by.

You just had the bad luck to be at school when they came by.
Why didn't they deliver it next door at your neighbours or something?

IV_trailer
11-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Maybe because i need to sign it myself or they just were not home also.

Im now foccesing on intersepting the afternoon delivery cause they may have my package still on board. Most times its the same man.

Intersepting must be possible since i live halfway of a deathend-street. He always turn around at the end so i have time to go outside. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Then i hope its possible to give it to me. Another possibility is that he thinks I'm crazy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif.

Anyway, that sad feeling is allready disapering a bit now i write about it.

deadlylemon1991
11-19-2009, 08:32 AM
if they cannot deliver wouldnt it make sense for u 2 pick up at the warehouse wtf is up with tht give the company a ring and tell em ur situation, hopefully they will let u get into the warehouse 2 get it or deliver it to u on a weekend

IV_trailer
11-19-2009, 08:49 AM
On the note there stands two times in bolt that you cant pick it up earlier. I dont think that is without a reason. Picking up in the weekend would be a bit pointless since it will be delivered tommorow morning. Lucky to me, I'm home all the day then.