PDA

View Full Version : Which forum poster is the most credible/knowledgable concerning the P theatre?

muHamad-ALi
10-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Please nominate your top video gamer historian here. It would also help if you picked someone objective so we can all read their posts and learn something and decide if PF is biased or not.

Ill go first I nominate Skychimp. He seems to spend most of his time reading books about the planes in this video game when hes not gaming or posting here. The man is a wealth of knowledge and his posts should be undisputed. Plus he has a really high post count and that means hes smart.

muHamad-ALi
10-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Please nominate your top video gamer historian here. It would also help if you picked someone objective so we can all read their posts and learn something and decide if PF is biased or not.

Ill go first I nominate Skychimp. He seems to spend most of his time reading books about the planes in this video game when hes not gaming or posting here. The man is a wealth of knowledge and his posts should be undisputed. Plus he has a really high post count and that means hes smart.

noshens
10-28-2004, 05:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by muHamad-ALi:
Plus he has a really high post count and that means hes smart. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So based on this reasoning and your post count you got to be a genius! O wait... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Longjocks
10-28-2004, 05:49 PM
Me! I are most intelligent of all of you.

LEXX_Luthor
10-28-2004, 05:51 PM
Wish I had my college degree in Video Gamer Historian

heywooood
10-28-2004, 05:56 PM
I got one o' them....it came with a beer stein and a copy of FHM magazine....

signed by Dave Atari and the Pong guy.

T_O_A_D
10-28-2004, 06:36 PM
As if something like this will be taken seroiusly. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif Albeit SC is a good source for sure.

Chuck_Older
10-28-2004, 07:20 PM
After all this, you'd think Luthier's name might pop up...

Snuffy Smith
10-28-2004, 07:28 PM
I would vote for Skychimp too. His practical jokes have a particularly cruel style.