PDA

View Full Version : THE...SONGS. yo.

lilzombietoy
09-02-2011, 06:31 AM
right oh, we know that the music adds a lot to the gameplay experience in all the Assassin's Creed games, (and games in general) and that Jesper Kyd is god...
BUT,
i would like to know which song from all the soundtracks you lot favour most.

aye, for me it would be:
Ezio's family - AC2
Dream of Venice - AC2
Echoes of the Roman Ruins - ACB
City of Rome - ACB
ok i'm going to stop before i list them all...

lilzombietoy
09-02-2011, 06:31 AM
right oh, we know that the music adds a lot to the gameplay experience in all the Assassin's Creed games, (and games in general) and that Jesper Kyd is god...
BUT,
i would like to know which song from all the soundtracks you lot favour most.

aye, for me it would be:
Ezio's family - AC2
Dream of Venice - AC2
Echoes of the Roman Ruins - ACB
City of Rome - ACB
ok i'm going to stop before i list them all...

AssassinVulpy
09-02-2011, 07:03 AM
AC 1:
Escape (Access The Animus)

AC 2:
Ezio's Family
Heart
Venice Rooftops
Night Mission In Venice
Flight In Venice 2
Flight In Venice 1
Darkness Falls In Florence
Final Boss Battle Music (Bonus Track, can be found on the ACB soundtrack.)
Dream Of Venice

ACB:
Villa Under Attack
The Brotherhood Escapes
Echoes Of The Roman Ruins
VR Room
Desmond Miles

SixKeys
09-02-2011, 07:04 AM
"Access the Animus" (the chase music in AC1)
"Acre Underworld"
"Golden Globe"
"Earth"
"City of Rome"
"Venice Rooftops"
"Venice Escape"
"End Fight" (the missing final boss fight track from AC2)

RzaRecta357
09-02-2011, 09:48 AM
AC1 chase music is the best in the series.

I wish it was the main theme of the game in a MGS way except they decided to roll with the opening theme to Ezios story instead.

naran6142
09-02-2011, 10:50 AM
I like the entire AC2 sound track

especially the music in florence

kriegerdesgottes
09-02-2011, 10:57 AM
My three favorites go in this order.

1. Ezio's family
2. Earth
3. Venice Rooftops

LightRey
09-02-2011, 11:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

1. Ezio's family
2. Earth
3. Venice Rooftops </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol, that's my top 3 too.

trueguitarist95
09-02-2011, 02:07 PM
In no particular order, because they're all so great.

1. Earth
2. Ezio's Family
3. Venice Rooftops
4. Tour of Venice
5. Back In Venice
6. Home In Florence
7. Florence Tarantella
8. City of Rome
9. The Brotherhood Escapes
10. Fight of the Assassins

I don't have any AC1 because I don't have that soundtrack, but I'll listen to it soon on youtube or something.

SleezeRocker
09-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Let's my top songs are:
Access the Animus
Florence tarentella
Ezio's fmaily
venice rooftops
Chariot race (reminds me of Prince of Persia)
City of Rome
brotherhood escapes

It be great of ACRO allowed us to play in-game music; either from hardrive or in-game playlist like in Metal gear online. either way it kick *** http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ps- way offtopic but: I recently caught a caught a cheater on BrO. earlier today and have on video. will upload probalby over weekend (have faster net back home than here)
Anyone know where I may adress this? PM would be great

donngold
09-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Gotta go with access the animus, city of rome and basically all the fight music in ac2. Wetlands combat is sexy!!

lilzombietoy
09-02-2011, 09:09 PM
i forgot to add the song "Jerusalem" in AC1...

i like how all the songs fit nicely with what's happening in the game, and the settings etc say "Jerusalem", right through it has these middle eastern instruments playing to support the setting, and the male choir voices accompanying, to i don't know represent the holiness of the city?
it's the same with "Dream of Venice". the song plays like it is the musical version of the city of Venice, living up to the names Venice has been given over the years (e.g "The Floating City" and "City of Water" etc) with the melodic sounds it plays. dreamlike...

i have no idea if any of this makes sense. i don't have a mind-to-text translator sorry.

AAAAAAAAAAANNYWAAAAYY.
cool story bro.

donngold
09-02-2011, 09:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lilzombietoy:

i like how all the songs fit nicely with what's happening in the game, and the settings etc say "Jerusalem", right through it has these middle eastern instruments playing to support the setting, and the male choir voices accompanying, to i don't know represent the holiness of the city?
it's the same with "Dream of Venice". the song plays like it is the musical version of the city of Venice, living up to the names Venice has been given over the years (e.g "The Floating City" and "City of Water" etc) with the melodic sounds it plays. dreamlike...

i have no idea if any of this makes sense. i don't have a mind-to-text translator sorry.

AAAAAAAAAAANNYWAAAAYY.
cool story bro. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No makes perfect sense your right it does sound like a music version of the city especially the jerusalem one

lilzombietoy
09-02-2011, 10:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by donngold:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lilzombietoy:

AAAAAAAAAAANNYWAAAAYY.
cool story bro. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No makes perfect sense your right it does sound like a music version of the city especially the jerusalem one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well that's good in that people can understand what i'm going on about... chuur homie.

Krayus Korianis
09-03-2011, 11:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

1. Ezio's family
2. Earth
3. Venice Rooftops </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Same.

Assassin_M
09-03-2011, 11:40 AM
May I say That my favorite Soundtrack is The ENTIRE MUSIC ??? I love them all, I get goosebumps when I hear each one I swear
and judging from the Beta, it looks like ACR is following suit

hva_899
09-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Jesper Kyd's music is great but i'll list my favourites from each game.

AC1:
<LI>Jerusalem
<LI>Chase Theme
<LI>Dunes Of Death
<LI>Spirit Of Damascus
<LI>Jubair Al Hakim

AC2:
<LI>Hideout
<LI>Flight Over Venice
<LI>Home In Florence
<LI>Ezio In Florence
<LI>Chariot Chase