PDA

View Full Version : Just reporting a little in game bug!! Anyone had this happen to them yet?

jamieandnici
06-12-2004, 11:39 AM
I was in a QMB flying IL2M series 1 and came up against 4x BF109F fighters. As I was attacked I switched to gunner position to try to aim manually at the NME fighters homing in on me. However both my gunner and I were killed by the leading 109F (hence screen went black) but the plane kept flying. As I went to outside cockpit view of the plane my rudders and alevators were still being controlled as if the plane was still being controlled by the automatic pilot....is this a bug?

jamieandnici
06-12-2004, 11:39 AM
I was in a QMB flying IL2M series 1 and came up against 4x BF109F fighters. As I was attacked I switched to gunner position to try to aim manually at the NME fighters homing in on me. However both my gunner and I were killed by the leading 109F (hence screen went black) but the plane kept flying. As I went to outside cockpit view of the plane my rudders and alevators were still being controlled as if the plane was still being controlled by the automatic pilot....is this a bug?

Cragger
06-12-2004, 11:47 AM
No the AI took over for the pilot when you switched positions, when the person your controlling dies, you the player die but any AI are still there.

http://redspar.com/redrogue/cragger_sig.jpg