PDA

View Full Version : Will the AC2 Truth video ever be continued?

ShaneO7K
08-20-2011, 09:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...xbuk&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agstBesxbuk&feature=related)
Just wondering if they will ever continue that video in anyway becuase it sort of ended with its own little cliff hanger, with Eve shouting look out.

ShaneO7K
08-20-2011, 09:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...xbuk&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agstBesxbuk&feature=related)
Just wondering if they will ever continue that video in anyway becuase it sort of ended with its own little cliff hanger, with Eve shouting look out.

Altair661
08-20-2011, 10:02 AM
I think it's supposed to represent that either they used the apple to survive the 1st solar flare, thus recreating humanity, or the fact that adam and eve obtained a POE in the first place. But im pretty sure it's the 1st one.

ShaneO7K
08-20-2011, 10:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:
I think it's supposed to represent that either they used the apple to survive the 1st solar flare, thus recreating humanity, or the fact that adam and eve obtained a POE in the first place. But im pretty sure it's the 1st one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah sure of what was going on and what it meant, but I'm just wondering if they will release another video of what happened after Eve shouts look out.

dxsxhxcx
08-20-2011, 10:08 AM
(if this was possible) I would like to play that scene, it would be an interesing way to show us how the relationship between humans and TWCB were during that time... :P

Cercatrova
08-20-2011, 10:47 AM
I think you will not see anything else about it until you actually play through it as a memory, who knows when that will be though.

Altair661
08-20-2011, 02:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cercatrova:
I think you will not see anything else about it until you actually play through it as a memory, who knows when that will be though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well technically didnt Adam and Eve start humanity after the solar flare? If so couldnt Desmond just keep going through his ancestry line until he reached it? Because if 16 was able to, there's a good chance Desmond might.

ShaneO7K
08-20-2011, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cercatrova:
I think you will not see anything else about it until you actually play through it as a memory, who knows when that will be though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well technically didnt Adam and Eve start humanity after the solar flare? If so couldnt Desmond just keep going through his ancestry line until he reached it? Because if 16 was able to, there's a good chance Desmond might. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be too hard as they would have to try and pin point a year, but I'm pretty sure Adam and Eve were not the only surviving humans. I think they just started the revolution against TWCB. And then their sons Cain and Abel came along.

Altair661
08-20-2011, 02:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It would be too hard as they would have to try and pin point a year, but I'm pretty sure Adam and Eve were not the only surviving humans. I think they just started the revolution against TWCB. And then their sons Cain and Abel came along. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, alright. I still think we will experience more TWCB of some type. Whether it's more of 16's stuff or a memory. However I have seen some theories about this. You know how Darby said in that interview that the keys are used to record memories. Well I've seen some threads and stuff on how one of the keys or possibly the 'library' might hold a memory TWCB recorded. Which could be the memory that sync's all three together. And we might play something during TWCB reign

lukaszep
08-20-2011, 04:14 PM
My guess is we will find out, but probably through a retelling rather than gameplay. Perhaps from TOWCB point of view.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Well technically didnt Adam and Eve start humanity after the solar flare? If so couldnt Desmond just keep going through his ancestry line until he reached it? Because if 16 was able to, there's a good chance Desmond might. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who said anything about it being 16's memory?

LightRey
08-20-2011, 06:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

Who said anything about it being 16's memory? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The beginning of the video file does.

Altair661
08-20-2011, 07:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Who said anything about it being 16's memory? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The beginning of the video file does.[/QUOTE]

Yep, "Session 12, Subject 16"
http://youtu.be/c6vuZ8BEcxc

Skip to :20.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-20-2011, 08:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

The beginning of the video file does. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, forgot about that....

LightRey
08-20-2011, 08:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

The beginning of the video file does. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, forgot about that.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
tbh, the same question popped up in my head a few days ago, but then I remembered that the beginning of the video said it was an animus recording of subject 16 (yeah, I've actually done enough playthrous to remember that :P).

ShaneO7K
08-21-2011, 02:57 AM

tbh, the same question popped up in my head a few days ago, but then I remembered that the beginning of the video said it was an animus recording of subject 16 (yeah, I've actually done enough playthrous to remember that :P). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Altair seen something similar of what happens in Eden from the point of view of TWCB from what was originally in the keys that would be pretty good.

I'm just wondering who Subject 16's ancestor was because I always thought there was a third person with Adam and Eve and we were looking through his/her point of view but later in the video, near the end, it gives a sort of birds eye view of Eden and we can see that there was only Adam and Eve on that roof at the end.

LightRey
08-21-2011, 03:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

tbh, the same question popped up in my head a few days ago, but then I remembered that the beginning of the video said it was an animus recording of subject 16 (yeah, I've actually done enough playthrous to remember that :P). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Altair seen something similar of what happens in Eden from the point of view of TWCB from what was originally in the keys that would be pretty good.

I'm just wondering who Subject 16's ancestor was because I always thought there was a third person with Adam and Eve and we were looking through his/her point of view but later in the video, near the end, it gives a sort of birds eye view of Eden and we can see that there was only Adam and Eve on that roof at the end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think the theory of a third person being there makes little sense. We know that the Animus give a 3rd person view and the file was an Animus recording, so I've really doubted there was a 3rd person.