PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed single player with a coop

spasegod007
10-01-2011, 07:53 AM
i have an idea that you can use a coop with single player and that the second player is one of your brotherhood, i think it works on the ps3 of Xbox bud for the PC it won't work.

please help my with this idea and maybe ubisoft will create something like this.

AnthonyA85
10-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Well, Ubisoft have said that they would impliment Co-op as soon as they worked out a feesable way to impliment it, but they would have to impliment it in all three platforms before they would consider it viable, and so far, they haven't been able to justify the effort they would have to put into co-op, which goes hand in hand with the split screen issue that fans brought up a while back.

So i don't think we're gonna see co-op for some times in the AC series (and frankly, i don't think we ever will)

RzaRecta357
10-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Why would it not work on PC? PC can do everything the consoles can only better.

This consoles are grandfathers now. Old men like Ezio.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Why would it not work on PC? PC can do everything the consoles can only better.

This consoles are grandfathers now. Old men like Ezio.

He means with two people in the same room with 2 controllers hooked up to the system. Not over the internet. But if they had co-op like that, they would also have the internet option for consoles, and it would allow PC players for co-op also.

But I think that in the future that we will be able to have split-screen games and co-op on the PC, the games just have to be coded to accept two controllers in the USB ports.

Anyway, this isn't a good idea anyway. :/

RunningDeerSCHS
10-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Well, Ubisoft have said that they would impliment Co-op as soon as they worked out a feesable way to impliment it, but they would have to impliment it in all three platforms before they would consider it viable, and so far, they haven't been able to justify the effort they would have to put into co-op, which goes hand in hand with the split screen issue that fans brought up a while back.

So i don't think we're gonna see co-op for some times in the AC series (and frankly, i don't think we ever will)

I agree with most of that, but I don't want to think that there will never be a coop. I'm not completely sold on the idea that there should be one right now, but I'd like to keep the option open. Just my thinking.

jmk1999
10-01-2011, 10:14 AM
co-op would work with split screen similar to tenchu did i'm sure. that was actually pretty fun. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif although i don't think that's necessarily the greatest option for single player... though it's not entirely far fetched. i just think it's more a limitation of the system rendering two places at once and considering AC's world is so large, it might be pretty heavy on the processor.

LightRey
10-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by dom1999:
co-op would work with split screen similar to tenchu did i'm sure. that was actually pretty fun. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif although i don't think that's necessarily the greatest option for single player... though it's not entirely far fetched. i just think it's more a limitation of the system rendering two places at once and considering AC's world is so large, it might be pretty heavy on the processor.
Precisely, and since AC co-op could only really work with split-screen it'll probably not happen anytime soon, unless they find some creative way to avoid having to render twice the amount of objects without a significant drop in quality.

jmk1999
10-01-2011, 03:21 PM
with the speculation about next gen systems, it might not be plausible until then. i know BG&E2 is being held off until next gen. ancel said he wanted to allow for more immersion in the game with details and stuff... you know, things that the current systems can't do i guess. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif kind of a bummer. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif anyway, it's definitely a good idea and i'd love to see it implemented some time in the future.

LightRey
10-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by dom1999:
with the speculation about next gen systems, it might not be plausible until then. i know BG&E2 is being held off until next gen. ancel said he wanted to allow for more immersion in the game with details and stuff... you know, things that the current systems can't do i guess. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif kind of a bummer. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif anyway, it's definitely a good idea and i'd love to see it implemented some time in the future.
Me too. We'll have to wait and see I guess. Either way, if ACR had co-op, they'd have shown it off already, so don't expect it to have it.

blazefp
10-01-2011, 04:15 PM
If an AC game had co-op, I would break into Ubisoft's Montereal facility and get a copy for me.

spasegod007
10-10-2011, 09:42 AM
i think that we can do much about this idea.
you can say what you think how it could be better and maybe ubisoft will use it.

or you can contact my at brotherhoodassassin1@gmail.com

ShAd0wC4t97
10-10-2011, 01:40 PM
I think it's ridiculous that the older systems were capable of the split screen co-op for the CONSOLES (when is split screen ever used on the PC? That's counter intuitive. Just set up a LAN). On the newer consoles that were sooo hyped up as being far more advanced then those older consoles.. which forced us to spend a good amount of money for these new "advancements", they can't do this simple thing? I don't know about you far more "advanced" gamers, but I like to actually have real human contact with my friends when we're playing a video game.

Also, with the online co-op. There's an idea! I like that on a lot of games they let you create a lobby for up to 4 people, or less to play a game with your friends.

It's a challenge, but someone needs to do it! Of course, no pressure...

Jexx21
10-10-2011, 01:44 PM
LAN is hardly used on PC anymore. It's usually just online now.

As for the new console not having split-screen? That's a limitation of the game, not the console.

kriegerdesgottes
10-10-2011, 01:49 PM
Since Ubisoft insists on having a MP component, which it does for some reason, it really does need some sort of Co op since imo online MP is just terrible in general. However I don't think it would belong in the SP campaign but in the MP portion. It would be much more tolerable for me to play co op MP with someone at home on the same console than some idiot cheater screaming obscenities from somewhere else.

NuclearFuss
10-10-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm not up for split screen in the traditional sense, but I've heard that those lucky enough to have a 3D tv (not me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ) have another option: basically by sending different information to two different eyes, which is the foundation of 3D technology, you can send completely different images to two different people. So they're seeing two different things on the same screen. Which means split screen just got AWESOME.

But alas, 3D tv's are pricey.

Anyway I know that was sort of off-topic. I think it's just a cool bit of tech

ShAd0wC4t97
10-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Hmm, well it seems like the console isn't being used to it's full capacity then.

PC gamers aside, since I don't know a solution off the top of my head that "single-player co-op" would work on, I don't understand why the game wouldn't have the capability.

You can't tell me it's the graphics, because there's bound to be a way to work through that. What else could go wrong?

Jexx21
10-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by ShAd0wC4t97:
Hmm, well it seems like the console isn't being used to it's full capacity then.

PC gamers aside, since I don't know a solution off the top of my head that "single-player co-op" would work on, I don't understand why the game wouldn't have the capability.

You can't tell me it's the graphics, because there's bound to be a way to work through that. What else could go wrong?

I think it's just because it squishes the game and makes it look ugly unless it's a 4-way split screen.

ShAd0wC4t97
10-10-2011, 02:45 PM
True true. I'd actually prefer the online co-op idea to the split screen. I hate having to play with random people. I'm not competitive enough to care about being higher leveled, and having better stats because I've killed the most ******bags. Waste of time.

Skuldpt
10-10-2011, 04:03 PM
I think we should be able to have more than one controller turned on to play the MP, sometimes it's hard to get in a server on ACB, so I have 3 dualshocks so it would be easier to fill a server!

spasegod007
10-24-2011, 02:47 AM
thanks for all your commends now we just have to make it some more becouse this isn't enouth to let ubisoft wach at this blog (maybe it is an idea to say something about making a new multiplayer) anyway thanks for all the reply's

spasegod007
12-20-2011, 02:04 AM
we need more thoughts to let upisoft make the coop so plz more messages

DavisP92
12-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by spasegod007:
i have an idea that you can use a coop with single player and that the second player is one of your brotherhood, i think it works on the ps3 of Xbox bud for the PC it won't work.

please help my with this idea and maybe ubisoft will create something like this.

that's a good idea, but imo i'd like SP to stay only single-player. Instead, I'd like to see a seperate Co-op story where you go to a different locations with a different story. SP:France, Co-op:Egypt here if u want more i have a ton:

Co-op:
~ There should be a whole story in a different location for it

~ Customization allowing the two or more assassins to look completely different.

~ Different play-styles for the gamers (class based assassins). the class based assassin would only mean they have one special skill that the other assassins don't. skills: Archery, bombs, poison, etc. This would mean in co-op only one person can use a bow and arrow, bombs or advance poison. I have already stated what could be used for bow and arrow, but for bombs it would be ACR bombs crafting but only one person who picks a bomb skilled assassin can do it and supply the other assassin with bombs.

~ Co-op based navigation moves, if one assassin has the wire-blade and the other has the hook-blade (they can't have both). then if both assassins are climbing the same building and they both lose their grip the assassin witht he wire blade could shoot the blade up and stick it in a wall stoping him from falling and catching his friend.

~ Seperate notoriety systems, however, if both assassins are right next to each other (as in 1 foot or so) and one is found out then the other(s) should be too.
Again these are my opinions and not those of the community.

I have more but didn't really want to look for it hah