PDA

View Full Version : Bloodlines(Not the PSP game)

Altair661
08-20-2011, 10:36 AM
So I've been a tad confsued here. Mainly about the whole "Assassins Bloodline". I was on the assumption the Bloodline started with Adam/Eve. One of the two at least if not both. But then in this video of The Truth in AC2(Glyph 14) 16 says the "gifts" (Eagle Vision) are in their blood.
http://youtu.be/Yowxc7me3KI (Start at :55)
And if I'm not mistaken, these came from TWCB because one of them and a human (Adam or Eve?) got it on and then the humans got the Eagle Vision, thus starting the Assassin Bloodline.(From the one glyph when he says the Assassins were 'born' from two different worlds) So does that mean TWCB were Assassins? Im pretty sure their not. Because isnt the "Sixth sense" eagle vision/what they call knowledge?
http://youtu.be/kDPMxRNYlKI
(Start at 7:40)
Minerva or whomever, states that they tried to give it to them through the blood. Which they did. Then they seem ****ed off about it. So this whole bloodline thing is getting a little confusing. Just a little.

So my other question is, how did the templars get started? Im not a history buff, so excuse me if this is a stupid question. But are the Templars the other bloodline, or are they just an organization. Because I've always thought of it as the two bloodlines fighting against each other. Which is why I've always wondered whether one of the TWCB got it on with either Adam or Eve, giving them Eagle Sense or Vsision whichever. Thus starting the Assassins, and the other one who was a normal human (Adam or Eve) started the templar bloodline. This is all if the Templars do in fact have a bloodline. If they dont, then I think Adam and Eve would both end up being Assassins right?

Because as shown in "The Truth" in AC2, Adam and Eve used the apple to survive the solar flare (or at least im pretty sure) which makes them the starters of humanity.
http://youtu.be/c6vuZ8BEcxc (Start at :21)
So to me it makes sense that starting from that point, one was Assassin and One was Templar. But I could be wrong.

But in the beginning of the Video, it says "Session 12, Subject 16" He should only be able to access this if they were assassins and if they were in his bloodline/ancestor. Which I believe solidates my point that either Adam, or Eve. MAYBE both are Assassins but one of them has to be or else 16 wouldnt be able to access the memory. Possibly the other starts the Templar bloodline.

Altair661
08-20-2011, 10:36 AM
So I've been a tad confsued here. Mainly about the whole "Assassins Bloodline". I was on the assumption the Bloodline started with Adam/Eve. One of the two at least if not both. But then in this video of The Truth in AC2(Glyph 14) 16 says the "gifts" (Eagle Vision) are in their blood.
http://youtu.be/Yowxc7me3KI (Start at :55)
And if I'm not mistaken, these came from TWCB because one of them and a human (Adam or Eve?) got it on and then the humans got the Eagle Vision, thus starting the Assassin Bloodline.(From the one glyph when he says the Assassins were 'born' from two different worlds) So does that mean TWCB were Assassins? Im pretty sure their not. Because isnt the "Sixth sense" eagle vision/what they call knowledge?
http://youtu.be/kDPMxRNYlKI
(Start at 7:40)
Minerva or whomever, states that they tried to give it to them through the blood. Which they did. Then they seem ****ed off about it. So this whole bloodline thing is getting a little confusing. Just a little.

So my other question is, how did the templars get started? Im not a history buff, so excuse me if this is a stupid question. But are the Templars the other bloodline, or are they just an organization. Because I've always thought of it as the two bloodlines fighting against each other. Which is why I've always wondered whether one of the TWCB got it on with either Adam or Eve, giving them Eagle Sense or Vsision whichever. Thus starting the Assassins, and the other one who was a normal human (Adam or Eve) started the templar bloodline. This is all if the Templars do in fact have a bloodline. If they dont, then I think Adam and Eve would both end up being Assassins right?

Because as shown in "The Truth" in AC2, Adam and Eve used the apple to survive the solar flare (or at least im pretty sure) which makes them the starters of humanity.
http://youtu.be/c6vuZ8BEcxc (Start at :21)
So to me it makes sense that starting from that point, one was Assassin and One was Templar. But I could be wrong.

But in the beginning of the Video, it says "Session 12, Subject 16" He should only be able to access this if they were assassins and if they were in his bloodline/ancestor. Which I believe solidates my point that either Adam, or Eve. MAYBE both are Assassins but one of them has to be or else 16 wouldnt be able to access the memory. Possibly the other starts the Templar bloodline.

Jexx21
08-20-2011, 10:53 AM
I think that Adam and Eve were the children of TWCB and humans. They then hooked up to save the world or something.

Anyway, the Templars started with Cain I think.

ShaneO7K
08-20-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah Cain was the first Templar.

Calvarok
08-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Yes, It's heavily implied that Adam and Eve were the first Assassins, and they lead a revolt against TWCB. Cain was one of their sons, and he wanted to govern the newly freed humans in much the same way TWCB had done. through force. He started the Templars.

reini03
08-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Remember that Eagle Vision/Eagle Sense isn't exclusive to assassins. It is exclusive to human/TWCB hybrids, which means that any average guy could have it.
Adam and Eve got their hands on one Apple of Eden at one point, and then the human vs. Those Who Came Before war started.

So... there isn't an 'Assassin bloodline' and there isn't a 'Templar bloodline'. There're only 'normal' human bloodlines and human/TWCB-hybrid bloodlines. Both Assassins and Templars could descend from either of those.

LightRey
08-20-2011, 01:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
Remember that Eagle Vision/Eagle Sense isn't exclusive to assassins. It is exclusive to human/TWCB hybrids, which means that any average guy could have it.
Adam and Eve got their hands on one Apple of Eden at one point, and then the human vs. Those Who Came Before war started.

So... there isn't an 'Assassin bloodline' and there isn't a 'Templar bloodline'. There're only 'normal' human bloodlines and human/TWCB-hybrid bloodlines. Both Assassins and Templars could descend from either of those. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly. Assassin isn't a human "breed" or something, it's an order.

Altair661
08-20-2011, 02:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:

So... there isn't an 'Assassin bloodline' and there isn't a 'Templar bloodline'. There're only 'normal' human bloodlines and human/TWCB-hybrid bloodlines. Both Assassins and Templars could descend from either of those. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly. Assassin isn't a human "breed" or something, it's an order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well yeah I wasnt saying its a different breed of humans, sorry if it seemed like that. But thank you for clearing that up. I was confused.