PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on ASRUF cant get there! *SPOILERS*

Deathrail
11-18-2007, 05:21 AM
So heres the deal. I went to talk to the assassin master etc.. So when i went to kill Robert, and i found out it was a SHE and the woman ran..

Then i went to the Assassins Bureau, talked to the guy.. blah blah..

So my next mission ofcourse is to kill Robert right? So as soon as i went to ASRUF, I COULDN'T GET THERE! Theres the blue wall in front of me, and i have no idea how to get there.

It wont let me in, if i am vanished either! Don't know whats going on, trying to do the mission again atm..

So if someone could help me, feel free to post!

Thanks for the help!

~Deathrail

Deathrail
11-18-2007, 05:21 AM
So heres the deal. I went to talk to the assassin master etc.. So when i went to kill Robert, and i found out it was a SHE and the woman ran..

Then i went to the Assassins Bureau, talked to the guy.. blah blah..

So my next mission ofcourse is to kill Robert right? So as soon as i went to ASRUF, I COULDN'T GET THERE! Theres the blue wall in front of me, and i have no idea how to get there.

It wont let me in, if i am vanished either! Don't know whats going on, trying to do the mission again atm..

So if someone could help me, feel free to post!

Thanks for the help!

~Deathrail

kpjazzy
11-18-2007, 05:32 AM
also stuck on the same thing.. oops just posted same question without seeing this

xekushnr
11-18-2007, 05:32 AM
Did you kill the two (or three) guards there? It wouldnt let me through until I killed them.

AirRon_2K7
11-18-2007, 05:36 AM
That bit is weird, but keep going on from that bit, and stay right, turn off and you should get to Arsuf.. . it happened to me...

kpjazzy
11-18-2007, 05:36 AM
just tried this, there were 4 guards near by.. they're dead but still the blue wall is there (am vanished)

kpjazzy
11-18-2007, 05:41 AM
ya got it worked out, like airon said there is another road just next to it (further away from acre) gotta go down that 1

Deathrail
11-18-2007, 05:43 AM
Ya ill try the next road thing

Deathrail
11-18-2007, 05:52 AM
WOOOT! Found the entrance! Was a little bit hard to notice, but found it!

So nice people here, thanks!

xekushnr
11-18-2007, 06:05 AM
Ah, I wasnt anticipating you guys to be in the wrong area. Glad you got it worked out.