PDA

View Full Version : I figured out who it was during the credits! *SPOILERS*

Gyro458
12-12-2010, 02:32 PM
First, here it is:

Guy1: S**t, he's gone into shock!
Guy2: Put him back in the machine, it's the only way to fix this.
Guy1: But the Animus did this to him!
Guy2: Am I the expert or not? Do it.
Desmond: No...

One of the guys was Daniel Cross. Ubisoft said that he will have an important role in Desmond's story. Plus, he's got experience of using the Animus.

Discuss.

Gyro458
12-12-2010, 02:32 PM
First, here it is:

Guy1: S**t, he's gone into shock!
Guy2: Put him back in the machine, it's the only way to fix this.
Guy1: But the Animus did this to him!
Guy2: Am I the expert or not? Do it.
Desmond: No...

One of the guys was Daniel Cross. Ubisoft said that he will have an important role in Desmond's story. Plus, he's got experience of using the Animus.

Discuss.

LaCava1
12-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Wow, that's actually a plausible idea, and it would be a step in the right direction for Ubisoft. Props to you, Gyro.

RebeccaLH
12-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Sorry if im being an idiot but whos Daniel Cross?

Gyro458
12-12-2010, 02:49 PM
The Modern Times character in The Fall comic book

RebeccaLH
12-12-2010, 02:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gyro458:
The Modern Times character in The Fall comic book </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ah thanks that explains why ive not heard the name.

Abeonis
12-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Just because Cross has been in an Animus doesn't make him an expert. Even if it did, it's no evidence that he is one of the two people speaking at the end of the game.

Confusious30
12-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Wow, this opinion has been tossed around since November 17th, and you JUST figured it out?

Aren't you clever.

Cloudfuel
12-12-2010, 05:46 PM
sarcasm = NOT necessary.

k, thx.

BellsMorte
12-12-2010, 06:27 PM
I'm pretty sure they are Templars. yeah, I know that you are now probably shocked by my deductive skills, but it's the theory that I found the most plausible one. One of them calls himself an "expert" and, if I'm not mistaken (which is very likely), Abstergo was the company to further develop the Animus, so it would make sense for him to be part of Abstergo. The suspicious red trail leading to the fountain in Monteriggioni also adds to the theory. That fountain could lead to the secret chamber where they find the Apple, which would explain them being there to get Desmond back to the Animus so quickly.

assassin087
12-12-2010, 07:09 PM
It is plausible. Only ubi knows the real answer. I think that your right. It said he would make an appereance in ac 3 so it is likely it could be him.

Cloudfuel
12-12-2010, 07:18 PM
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com...aled-in-brotherhood/ (http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/12/07/assassins-creed-3-setting-revealed-in-brotherhood/)

tyrce111
12-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Mabey other assassins that found desmond...
Maybey the CEO of ABSTERGO?

RzaRecta357
12-12-2010, 10:55 PM
It's probably that William guy. I mean, he sounds like an expert in his emails.

Daniel, as far as ANYONE that has the comic know so far, is just an ex junkie whom just got fired and didn't even know he was an assassin save for flashbacks.

Unless some one has the second issue already, that's all we got.

Buddies FAR worse off than Desmond when he found out and got tossed in an animus.

X10J
12-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Beware the Cross. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Post Script: From now on the above is my official response when any theory about Daniel Cross.

Especialy the one mentioned by the OP.

Fun Fact: Daniel means judged by God, Or judgement from God.

RzaRecta357
12-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Wouldn't that make Daniel evil? He doesn't seem evil to me in the first issue.

Maybe he'll change, but I doubt it.

X10J
12-13-2010, 01:42 AM
Doubt that he's evil. I just love pointing out the (probable) coincedence.

LightRey
12-13-2010, 07:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
Doubt that he's evil. I just love pointing out the (probable) coincedence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
*plays dramatic music*
The theory sounds very interesting. Though I don't think there's much evidence supporting it.

Henry454
12-13-2010, 11:14 AM
I think that it is someone in the future that is in shock because he's been in the animus since AC1 replaying Desmonds memories!!!!

RzaRecta357
12-13-2010, 11:21 AM
I hate that idea so much. It's literally the worst idea floating around here.

All because of one sentance. It's stupid.

Honestly.

Desmond wouldn't of said No in a daze.

Desmond would of had moments of fast forward and what not when running around. Unless the templars created an Animus 2.0 of themselves that hid it's nature to the person inside it's just not a very good idea.

deskpe
12-13-2010, 11:54 AM
i dont think how the animus/game interface works/looks after the credits, has anything do to with story they're jsut putting you back in the game(otherwise we'd be ****ed)
except for the fact that ur out in an animus.

crossovers between the comic would be cool"

LightRey
12-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Well, I thinkt it's safe to assume the visual novel is non canon. It deviates a lot from the main storyline.

RzaRecta357
12-13-2010, 01:04 PM
I didn't mean the after the credits. I mean when Desmond is running around. It would HAVE to have animus interface if we were playing someone playing his memory.

I mean HAVE to. HAVE HAVE HAVE to.

Unless the animus is upgraded and hides this fact for some reason, it would simply have to have a health bar and stuff when Desmond was running around.

That's how these guys Dev this game. Everything needs to make sense. Fact. Hell, they didn't want to make ONLINE until they could think of a little storyline to add to it for reason.

LightRey
12-13-2010, 01:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
I didn't mean the after the credits. I mean when Desmond is running around. It would HAVE to have animus interface if we were playing someone playing his memory.

I mean HAVE to. HAVE HAVE HAVE to.

Unless the animus is upgraded and hides this fact for some reason, it would simply have to have a health bar and stuff when Desmond was running around.

That's how these guys Dev this game. Everything needs to make sense. Fact. Hell, they didn't want to make ONLINE until they could think of a little storyline to add to it for reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good point.