PDA

View Full Version : Yet more trouble in London

Nick_Toznost
07-22-2005, 04:16 AM
Just heard that the police persued a man who was running into a tube station in Stockwell, as he attempted to board a train the police shot him 5 times, fatally. The London underground has stopped again and there's some sort of police seige in East London. It's called "breaking news", its only just come on so I don't know any more.
I've never known anything like this happen in the UK in my lifetime, at least the IRA called the emergency services. Seems like there's some sort of sustained terror campaign going on.

Nick_Toznost
07-22-2005, 04:16 AM
Just heard that the police persued a man who was running into a tube station in Stockwell, as he attempted to board a train the police shot him 5 times, fatally. The London underground has stopped again and there's some sort of police seige in East London. It's called "breaking news", its only just come on so I don't know any more.
I've never known anything like this happen in the UK in my lifetime, at least the IRA called the emergency services. Seems like there's some sort of sustained terror campaign going on.

harryrriedl
07-22-2005, 05:52 AM
just like spain there was a second attempt there to

Slechtvalk
07-22-2005, 06:21 AM
Must have been a guy running to get his metro on time with a shoulder pack on his back and with a bad hearing..

DarkBlueMan
07-22-2005, 07:14 AM
Apparently the guy was a suspect and was being followed by plain clothed officers. They challenged him and he ran. A witness said he appeared to be wearing some sort of device maybe a 'bomb belt' with wires coming out. Had they not shot him he could have detonated...

Slechtvalk
07-22-2005, 07:16 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
Don't believe everything you read, everyone sees troubles everywhere now.

DarkBlueMan
07-22-2005, 07:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slechtvalk:
Don't believe everything you read, everyone sees troubles everywhere now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm quoting BBC News. They say nothing about a man with hearing difficulties http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Slechtvalk
07-22-2005, 07:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkBlueMan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slechtvalk:
Don't believe everything you read, everyone sees troubles everywhere now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'm quoting BBC News. They say nothing about a man with hearing difficulties http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What did you say??

Slick750
07-22-2005, 07:26 AM
Now they got to find the 3 others and unload the gun in em too, seems to be more effective then waiting for Allah to call them off.

Bartsimpson-
07-22-2005, 07:27 AM
Apparently i hear they held him down inside the tube car and pumped five into his head ... now that's revenge!!!

HuninMunin
07-22-2005, 07:28 AM
A question to my english fellows:
What is the situation like in Britain, right now?
I mean, I can hardly imagine what I would feel like if something similar happened in Germany.
What is the emotional response in your familys or
how do the people in your everyday life react to this?
The TV here in Germany paints a picture of "it has to go on anyway" in a kind of stubborn way.
I wonder if thats the literal british understatement or does the media show only the half side of the medal?

Greatings and my deep compassion, even if it comes late.

geetarman
07-22-2005, 09:18 AM
If they got the right man (and it appears they did), I'm glad he went the way he did.

tplynn
07-22-2005, 09:19 AM
HuninMunin....I can tell you about the smoking holes in NYC that used to be buildings and peoples lives. I can tell Nick_Toznost, who said "Seems like there's some sort of sustained terror campaingn going on". It's been going on for over half my life. Take Beirut Lebanon in 1983, remember that, 300 people dead. Take countless terrorist murders of people since and before then. Seems like their is sustained terror campaign, WAKE UP WORLD.

HotelBushranger
07-22-2005, 09:25 AM
There was also another man who ran, with a few people in pursuit, but they couldn't catch him. These were just ordinary bistanders who chased him, so good on em. This 'suspect' I will say ran up to a departing train, dropped a pack inside the door and ran off. Can hardly be a man hurrying for his trainl.

My thoughts to the British

Chuck_Older
07-22-2005, 09:55 AM
Killing the dirtbag on sight is not preferable to catching him alive, keeping him away from microphones, and then sweating information out of him.

I find it hard indeed to beleive that they'd hold him down and summarily execute him.

Aaron_GT
07-22-2005, 10:01 AM
I agree, Chuck. If possible, capture the people to help find the conspirators. Obviously if it looks like there is a danger that the person is about to set off a bomb and restraint is not possible then preventing them setting off the bomb is the prime requirement.

Aaron_GT
07-22-2005, 10:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I find it hard indeed to beleive that they'd hold him down and summarily execute him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It might be that he wasn't that well restrained, though, and still going for a bomb trigger. Who knows - I doubt even bystanders close by could see exactly what was going on.

neural_dream
07-22-2005, 10:08 AM
It wasn't exactly execution. They shot him to prevent him from detonating. Let's not draw conclusions before Sir Ian Blair informs us accordingly.

As for the situation in London (since the rest of England isn't really affected) people go on normally. Apart from some of the greek and some of the chinese colleagues of mine who are obviously worried, since terrorism seemed so distant to them before they came to London, the rest do not seem to worry. The only thing that definitely changed is the seriousness with which people notice and then report "unattended luggage", but that had started already since 9/11.

Nick_Toznost
07-22-2005, 10:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tplynn:
HuninMunin....I can tell you about the smoking holes in NYC that used to be buildings and peoples lives. I can tell Nick_Toznost, who said "Seems like there's some sort of sustained terror campaingn going on". It's been going on for over half my life. Take Beirut Lebanon in 1983, remember that, 300 people dead. Take countless terrorist murders of people since and before then. Seems like their is sustained terror campaign, WAKE UP WORLD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This particular extremist terror campaign in the UK IS new. It's been going on for years elsewhere, I am very aware of that. I meant that this is the first time Al Quada or whoever they are have targeted London. It's so easy to get misunderstood on these forums. I'm not ignorant about terrorism. We have seen "sustained campaigns" before. An IRA bomb went off in my hometown in 1989, and it killed.

SeaFireLIV
07-22-2005, 10:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HuninMunin:
I mean, I can hardly imagine what I would feel like if something similar happened in Germany.
The TV here in Germany paints a picture of "it has to go on anyway" in a kind of stubborn way.
I wonder if thats the literal british understatement or does the media show only the half side of the medal?

Greatings and my deep compassion, even if it comes late. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It`s kinda strange. We all heard and saw about 911, but that seemed an oceon away... There were concerns and even marches when Britain joined in.

But I still don`t think we really thought this was going to become again- or was it that we dearly hoped it wouldn`t come to anything?

Strange, we had many years of the bombs with the IRA and finally managed to bring peace to that and almost immediately we get a new enemy who wants to bomb London to bits. It seems Great britain simply will always have someone trying to bomb them.

For me it wasn`t until the SECOND incident yesterday that I knew that we are truly in it for good.

But we`ll fight and we`ll end the fight too!

BSS_Goat
07-22-2005, 10:23 AM
Lets not second guess our police/soldiers. They are there. We are typing on computer keyboards. They have split seconds to make the decisions that last lifetimes.

tplynn
07-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Didn't say you were ignorant of terrorism. Haven't extremist kill brit citizen before...yes. That's the point it isn't new to anyone, or place in the world. It's just a wake up call when it comes home.

geetarman
07-22-2005, 11:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HuninMunin:

Greatings and my deep compassion, even if it comes late. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It`s kinda strange. We all heard and saw about 911, but that seemed an oceon away... There were concerns and even marches when Britain joined in.

But I still don`t think we really thought this was going to become again- or was it that we dearly hoped it wouldn`t come to anything?

Strange, we had many years of the bombs with the IRA and finally managed to bring peace to that and almost immediately we get a new enemy who wants to bomb London to bits. It seems Great britain simply will always have someone trying to bomb them.

For me it wasn`t until the SECOND incident yesterday that I knew that we are truly in it for good.

But we`ll fight and we`ll end the fight too! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, the whole "western" world is in it now. The sooner all of us realize we are at war, the sooner we can galvanize the support needed to attempt to do something about it.

I knew it (as did many others)after I lost three friends on 9-11. I am not a violent person, nor a gun lover, and consider myself tolerant of others, but I have to face the facts at this point. We are all in great danger from this point onward.

Nick_Toznost
07-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Sure tplynn, point taken. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Taylortony
07-22-2005, 12:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BSS_Goat:
Lets not second guess our police/soldiers. They are there. We are typing on computer keyboards. They have split seconds to make the decisions that last lifetimes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I totally agree http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif If he has a bomb or is suspected of having one.. is on a train and is imminent threat of detonating it, he is a legitimate target, If you can't defuse the bomb you have to remove the switch..... Our rules of engagement in the Forces were the same, if he was threatening to kill either you or others then you dropped him........... My heart goes out to the Family of the young man and also to the Police Officer involved, It is a traumatic time for all and as said a split second decision has implications for the rest of their lives... give them breathing space and await the outcome when the full truth is learnt. And as to what others said we all seem to be standing together in this in a sign of solidarity.

JG52Uther
07-22-2005, 12:31 PM
Personally i think the gloves are off,and about time too.I know quite a few police officers (including armed response)and i will support them all the way.In these situations they can do no wrong in my eyes.

Grue_
07-22-2005, 01:07 PM
I've just listened to several callers to LBC on the way home saying that what the police did was barbaric (more callers agreed with police action btw). They guy who was shot had left a house under observation by the anti-terrorist branch.

The second guy who was chased was the tube driver running away. His union isn't happy...

I feel sorry for the police with all these hand wringers criticising everything they do.

SeaFireLIV
07-22-2005, 01:19 PM
I just want you guys to realise that this guy was shot by police for running away. He did not respond to calls to stop... Remember he was ONLY a SUSPECT.

This is unprecedented in Britain. Think about it. If you happen to be unning for whatever reason and a Policeman calls you to stop, but you don`t hear - you can now be shot DEAD.

I`m not saying what the Police is doing is wrong in trying to stop terrorism, but now anyone can be simply be shot dead on suspicion technically.

These are difficult times.

danjama
07-22-2005, 03:14 PM
Sea fire he dropped a package in a train that had smoke coming from it then run away. I think i would snap his neck myself, nevr mind the police. And the second guy was not a train driver Grue, u are completely wrong. He was a suspect, who clearly knew what he was doing, and tried to confuse innocent bystandrs by claiming the people chasin him were crazy, then runnin into a aprk or somewhere, and so stoppin people who would have intervened from intervening. Anyway, since im in the heart of London everyday from 9am onwards, i feel inclined to update you all. I work at Angel, a stop from Liverpool St. and a stop from Kings cross. Let me just say, that today on the train home it braked sharply and people were not very comfortable. Looks of worry were exchanged and then the train carried on normal. we were all thinkin the same thing. Were going to die. It was absolutely terrifying. It has never been like this. The driver was just slowin down, yet the first thought is "this is it!"

Sirens are going off all day past my office, what with the hunt for these suspects and police surrounding buildings and setting up snipers etc, i never realised how actively trained our police force was. I am deeply proud of all of our services at this time. Thats all from me for now. On an end note Lets not all believe everything the media says ok. They aint gonna tell ya the guy didnt had explosives, but the way i see it is, he was a real suspect, so take him down sooner rather than later when he is runnin from a bomb site he created.

MEGILE
07-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Do we know ALL the facts yet? If not then its pure speculation.

arcadeace
07-22-2005, 03:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjama:
Sea fire he dropped a package in a train that had smoke coming from it then run away. I think i would snap his neck myself, nevr mind the police. And the second guy was not a train driver Grue, u are completely wrong. He was a suspect, who clearly knew what he was doing, and tried to confuse innocent bystandrs by claiming the people chasin him were crazy, then runnin into a aprk or somewhere, and so stoppin people who would have intervened from intervening. Anyway, since im in the heart of London everyday from 9am onwards, i feel inclined to update you all. I work at Angel, a stop from Liverpool St. and a stop from Kings cross. Let me just say, that today on the train home it braked sharply and people were not very comfortable. Looks of worry were exchanged and then the train carried on normal. we were all thinkin the same thing. Were going to die. It was absolutely terrifying. It has never been like this. The driver was just slowin down, yet the first thought is "this is it!"

Sirens are going off all day past my office, what with the hunt for these suspects and police surrounding buildings and setting up snipers etc, i never realised how actively trained our police force was. I am deeply proud of all of our services at this time. Thats all from me for now. On an end note Lets not all believe everything the media says ok. They aint gonna tell ya the guy didnt had explosives, but the way i see it is, he was a real suspect, so take him down sooner rather than later when he is runnin from a bomb site he created. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The news has changed quite often from the initial reporting. Many of us in the States also heard he was shot at a distance for running.

The latest info I've watched stated he was a suspect; when told to stop, he ran. He was tackled and had the pack on, resisting their efforts to restrain him. During the struggle (which only the police knew first hand the immediateness of his threat) he was shot to death.

DarkBlueMan
07-22-2005, 04:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danjama:
...with the hunt for these suspects and police surrounding buildings and setting up snipers etc, i never realised how actively trained our police force was. I am deeply proud of all of our services at this time... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I echo that danjama. I was in Birmingham City centre on the Saturday after the London bombings and got evacuated along with 20,000 other people. The police were marvelous. It took me 3 and a half hours to get home instead of half an hour but I was glad for their presence...

NorrisMcWhirter
07-23-2005, 04:17 AM
Hi,

According to an interview with a police contact on BBC Radio 4, the police have been given the option of head shots for those they think are about to set a bomb off (i.e. one on their person).

Normal police policy is, of course, to aim at the chest.

I have no qualms about this policy but the idea of a 'revenge execution' doesn't sit too well.

In response to the question about how the British are responding to this, in the two times I've been in a pub in the last two days, I never heard anyone talking about it. No one I know is afraid but, then again, I don't live in London. From news reports, some people say they are thinking twice about using public transport in London but that life will go on. After all, this country has put up with terrorism for some time and while the current attacks are more deadly than anything experienced before, it's something that people are familiar with.

Ta,
Norris

SeaFireLIV
07-23-2005, 04:29 AM
All I`m saying is to expect severe changes in our daily life. Don`t expect it to be confined to London either; I suspect worse once the terrors realise they can`t hit London so easily anymore.

Taylortony
07-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Oh No http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif The man killed was not Invoved in the terrorist attacks but was an Innocent Brazillian... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif he probably never knew what was happening to him http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif My Heart goes out to all of his family and friends http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

There are more Bombs in Egypt and Turkey http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Our Hearts are with you all... God Bless

SeaFireLIV
07-23-2005, 03:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
I just want you guys to realise that this guy was shot by police for running away. He did not respond to calls to stop... Remember he was ONLY a SUSPECT.

This is unprecedented in Britain. Think about it. If you happen to be unning for whatever reason and a Policeman calls you to stop, but you don`t hear - you can now be shot DEAD.

I`m not saying what the Police is doing is wrong in trying to stop terrorism, but now anyone can be simply be shot dead on suspicion technically.

These are difficult times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Such is the situation and what I was afraid of. But there`s not much more to say. In war these things will happen...

Doesn`t make it feel any better though. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

faustnik
07-23-2005, 03:26 PM
All I know is that I'm concerned for all our IL-2 friends in London. Be careful everybody, we're thinking of you.

blazer-glory
07-23-2005, 04:24 PM
From what Ive read from one representative of these extremists is that they are about to turn their attention to other European cities now. If we all stick together these guys will never win. Be safe guys.

danjama
07-23-2005, 04:57 PM
thankyou faustnik, thats the best thing ive read all day! S~

huggy87
07-23-2005, 05:32 PM
This might be an ingnorant question. Do British cops carry firearms now? I just remember as a kid hearing that british policeman do not carry them.

SeaFireLIV
07-23-2005, 05:39 PM
British Policemen DO NOT carry firearms normally. Anyone in Britain would never see a cop with a gun.

But we do have special squad trained to use guns called Armed Response, which can be sometimes seen in ARVs (armed response vehicles). Originally these guys were to deal with armed robberies. Similar to the American`s SWAT.

This is why these recent events are such a shock for us. Seeing Brit Police with HKs, etc is not fun. Unfortunately, terrorists have most likely destroyed one of the best things about the British Police in our day.

Aaron_GT
07-23-2005, 06:05 PM
British police in parts of Manchester and Nottingham are routinely armed. The police in Nothern Ireland are always armed on duty, and almost always off duty too. A significant minority of British police receive firearms training.

arcadeace
07-23-2005, 06:09 PM
Your police have a very difficulty job, like here. Who can envy them.

Already in the US the more rigid version of our €œPatriot Act€ is being passed, and we€ve been terror free since 9/11. It is a very tenuous balance between freedom and security, and we are losing.

No one here has mentioned the 88 killed and multitudes wounded in Egypt. Here€s a quote from the Egyptian blogger Big Pharoah http://bigpharaoh.blogspot.com/2005/07/this-is-egypt-yo...of-hell-terror.html: (http://bigpharaoh.blogspot.com/2005/07/this-is-egypt-you-dogs-of-hell-terror.html:)

€œJust an observation. Most bombings, even going back to 9/11, seem targeted directly at tourism. Especially in the Middle East, though. Tourism is one of the easiest industries for a country to develop, and development leads to outside influence, liberalization, and reform. It looks like the terrorists are heading off capitalism right where it's taking off.€

SeaFireLIV
07-23-2005, 06:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arcadeace:
Your police have a very difficulty job, like here. Who can envy them.

Already in the US the more rigid version of our €œPatriot Act€ is being passed, and we€ve been terror free since 9/11. It is a very tenuous balance between freedom and security, and we are losing.

No one here has mentioned the 88 killed and multitudes wounded in Egypt. Here€s a quote from the Egyptian blogger Big Pharoah http://bigpharaoh.blogspot.com/2005/07/this-is-egypt-yo...of-hell-terror.html: (http://bigpharaoh.blogspot.com/2005/07/this-is-egypt-you-dogs-of-hell-terror.html:)

€œJust an observation. Most bombings, even going back to 9/11, seem targeted directly at tourism. Especially in the Middle East, though. Tourism is one of the easiest industries for a country to develop, and development leads to outside influence, liberalization, and reform. It looks like the terrorists are heading off capitalism right where it's taking off.€ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arcadeace, good points about Egypt. My condolences to them and to the innocent people in Iraq who have taken so much pain in just the past few weeks it puts London in the shade.

As for armed Police in England, well you`re normally not going to see them. Ireland`s a different story and Nottingham is a recent-ish situation (do you actually see them plainly on patrol with their weapons out there? no). I have lived in Leicester (Midlands), Oxford and London for many years and I only saw armed Police once - and that was an ARV.

I saw more in Germany on a week`s holiday and there were normal patrol police!

Taylortony
07-23-2005, 06:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aaron_GT:
British police in parts of Manchester and Nottingham are routinely armed. The police in Nothern Ireland are always armed on duty, and almost always off duty too. A significant minority of British police receive firearms training. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You very rarely see any on the streets in Notts as they are in response units.... The Airports yes, but you are assuming in this one thing, they were Police officers, from the rules of engagement I would put them in the Military..... but again just a feeling from the way it was done............

Luftwaffe_109
07-23-2005, 11:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">All I`m saying is to expect severe changes in our daily life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You certainly should, especially now that it seems the police can execute someone on sight:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"The revelation that the man killed on Thursday by an armed police officer was, in fact, innocent of any bombing intent, may lead some to seriously question that policy.

"But we are living in unique times of unique evil, at war with an enemy of unspeakable brutality, and I have no doubt that now, more than ever, the principle is right despite the chance, tragically, of error."

Eyewitnesses described seeing the suspect chased by officers into Stockwell Tube station, held on the floor and shot five times in the head. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4711169.stm

It also occurs to me now that because of terrorism, ordinary petty criminals who operate on the Tube are now in severe danger of losing their lives. Anyone who runs on the London Underground now for any reason is at risk from being mistaken for a terrorist and shot dead!

JG52_Helgstrand
07-24-2005, 12:43 AM
I think it's funny most people here condemed the man without knowing anything of what really happened.
He was seen with wire sticking out of him?
Just shows how unreliable witnesses can be...

He wasn't a bomber...No bomb! No smoking backpack!

Where do people get this from?

Next time step back and think before reacting...

Many people have been condemed this way, you might be next.

http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.as...3&no=239049&rel_no=1 (http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?article_class=3&amp;no=239049&amp;rel_no= 1)