PDA

View Full Version : New piece of hardware

lbuchele
06-16-2008, 05:10 PM
I´m going to NY and I was thinking about to buy new hardware, but my 8600 GT seems perfect capable of handling Il2.So, I think about to buy a video card capable to deal with BoB in the future, but realized that nobody knows the ideal setup to run that game well...
I like my MS FF2, and it´s working fine, but what are you think about a replacement with a cougar or X52?
There are any significant diferences between them?
Do you think I can find them at compusa?

lbuchele
06-16-2008, 05:10 PM
I´m going to NY and I was thinking about to buy new hardware, but my 8600 GT seems perfect capable of handling Il2.So, I think about to buy a video card capable to deal with BoB in the future, but realized that nobody knows the ideal setup to run that game well...
I like my MS FF2, and it´s working fine, but what are you think about a replacement with a cougar or X52?
There are any significant diferences between them?
Do you think I can find them at compusa?

Bearcat99
06-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Rudder pedals.
Track IR.

If your FFB2 still works fine then I suggest that you either get an X-52 and use the throttle and use the stick as a button bay, or get a CH throttle, or a Saitek throttle quadrant or CH quadrant but keep the MSFFB2.. even if for the stick forces alone (I never did like the gunshake..) those solenoids in that FFB2 do things that no spring can duplicate.