PDA

View Full Version : Myst IV Revelation languages in Limited Edition (English Box)

christiancaron
10-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Hi,

I just bought this game at Bureau en Gros in Hull, Canada because I tought I would have more for my money than buying the French one which would not contain Exile...

Before opening it, I want to make sure it is multilingual (it contains at least French and English tracks/video/etc).

Can somebody confirm? I heard about a third DVD that contains all the languages and that can be applied on top of the game to get the language of your choice... Truth?

Thanks!

If it doesn't contain it, I will exchange for the French one, although it's a downgrade...

christiancaron
10-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Hi,

I just bought this game at Bureau en Gros in Hull, Canada because I tought I would have more for my money than buying the French one which would not contain Exile...

Before opening it, I want to make sure it is multilingual (it contains at least French and English tracks/video/etc).

Can somebody confirm? I heard about a third DVD that contains all the languages and that can be applied on top of the game to get the language of your choice... Truth?

Thanks!

If it doesn't contain it, I will exchange for the French one, although it's a downgrade...

Heimdall_G
10-03-2004, 05:59 PM
The Myst IV box (flip-flap front) with the SKU 0-08888-68163-2 contains 3 DVD's, 2 for Myst IV and 1 for Myst III Exile. This version of Myst IV allows multi-language installation - Dutch, English, French (Standard), German, Italian, and Spanish. Subtitles are in Dutch only, however.

christiancaron
10-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Great! Exactly like it should be! Let's open the box right now!

Thanks!

dkuroki
10-09-2004, 08:50 PM
I just bought Myst IV today. I am very disappointed that there are no english subtitles. I am hard of hearing and really need the aid of subtitles to get the most out of a game. Does anyone know if there is a utility or file that will allow english subtitles.
I'm very surprised at the number of adventure games that to not allow subititles, alot of people like me as well as deaf people cannot enjoy the games to their fullest when there are no subtitles.

maztec
10-10-2004, 12:47 AM
dkuroki, not to chase you off, but you've repeated the exact same message three times when there was one thread already in existence that handled it and carries all your answers and simply neede da "me too".

You're being rude.

Maz