PDA

View Full Version : Animus Edition Problems (ACR)

CMnO4
11-20-2011, 08:41 AM
I recently purchased the Animus Edition of ACR for PS3 from EB Games Australia and renewed the upgrade code on PlayStation Network. I'm not sure if the upgrades have been put in, since I don't see the upgrades on the Downloads list in Transactions on my PS3. However, it does show up on Transaction History.

Is this due to my incompetence or are there other forces at play here?
Help!!!

CMnO4
11-20-2011, 08:41 AM
I recently purchased the Animus Edition of ACR for PS3 from EB Games Australia and renewed the upgrade code on PlayStation Network. I'm not sure if the upgrades have been put in, since I don't see the upgrades on the Downloads list in Transactions on my PS3. However, it does show up on Transaction History.

Is this due to my incompetence or are there other forces at play here?
Help!!!

Dag_B
11-20-2011, 08:52 AM
Why don't you just go into the game and look whether they are there?

I also had no download and there is nothing in my download list but I got all animus edition extras. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
The brutus armor is the easiest thing to check, just go to inventory -> montures (there should be a ! now) and check whether it is there. If so, you got your updates.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2011, 09:06 AM
Hi all,

Please check the pinned thread, about redeeming and locating your bonus items.

The code is an unlock code, rather than download, so you may already have the items installed.

CMnO4
11-21-2011, 07:42 AM
Just checked the Outfits, and lo and behold, Armor of Brutus was staring back. Thanks.

rodi1995
11-21-2011, 10:29 AM
I too got the animus edition for PS3 and as said before you have to look in the outfit menu and look for amor of brutus.

Mr_Shade
11-21-2011, 10:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CMnO4:
Just checked the Outfits, and lo and behold, Armor of Brutus was staring back. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not a problem - glad you found it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif