PDA

View Full Version : Options Menu

Lademark
11-11-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi there

I've played SH3 and SH4 and one thing the eventually gets to me is the abundance of planes and the (from a game play perspectice) boring travelling to and from your patrol zone.

Although I'm a sucker for realism there are situation where I wish I could just be there. A quick patrol mode where the AI would simpley move the sub to the correct ppatrol zone (and subtract the fuel and adjust the date based upon the speed initally defined at the start of the patrol). That would relieve me from diving 25+ times because of approaching planes whils spending 20 minutes watching the dot craw over the ocean...

Alternately make it possible to turn of the air survailance outside the patrol zone...

Finally I would like to have the option of setting an auto re-surface say 10-15-20 minutes after a plane has been spotted on the radar(and the sub automatically dived). Sometimes I forget to surface and the batteries gets depleted.

/Niels

Lademark
11-11-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi there

I've played SH3 and SH4 and one thing the eventually gets to me is the abundance of planes and the (from a game play perspectice) boring travelling to and from your patrol zone.

Although I'm a sucker for realism there are situation where I wish I could just be there. A quick patrol mode where the AI would simpley move the sub to the correct ppatrol zone (and subtract the fuel and adjust the date based upon the speed initally defined at the start of the patrol). That would relieve me from diving 25+ times because of approaching planes whils spending 20 minutes watching the dot craw over the ocean...

Alternately make it possible to turn of the air survailance outside the patrol zone...

Finally I would like to have the option of setting an auto re-surface say 10-15-20 minutes after a plane has been spotted on the radar(and the sub automatically dived). Sometimes I forget to surface and the batteries gets depleted.

/Niels