PDA

View Full Version : Dogfight Opponent Needed

Superio83
07-31-2006, 08:45 AM
Have been joining ubisoft online dogfights for sometime and found it to be not a very pleasant experience, and it's not that I got shot down that much. It's just that it's a messy free-for-all.

I have been hoping to find a good (and serious) player(s) who cherish a good 1v1 or 2v2 dogfights, preferably in Spits or Bf109 / Fw190. I always fly the Spit against AI Bf109/Fw190 and could trash them most times, especially since there seems to be an AI flaw that makes these planes "go dumb" and fly straight once you start firing at them.

Therefore, if anyone of you who like to fly in Bf or Fw (or Spit), and likes serious dogfight training sessions, please PM me. I really would like to practice with you online. Hope to be able to find a good dogfight sparring partner.

Note : I'm using FB AEP 2.04.

Superio

Superio83
07-31-2006, 08:45 AM
Have been joining ubisoft online dogfights for sometime and found it to be not a very pleasant experience, and it's not that I got shot down that much. It's just that it's a messy free-for-all.

I have been hoping to find a good (and serious) player(s) who cherish a good 1v1 or 2v2 dogfights, preferably in Spits or Bf109 / Fw190. I always fly the Spit against AI Bf109/Fw190 and could trash them most times, especially since there seems to be an AI flaw that makes these planes "go dumb" and fly straight once you start firing at them.

Therefore, if anyone of you who like to fly in Bf or Fw (or Spit), and likes serious dogfight training sessions, please PM me. I really would like to practice with you online. Hope to be able to find a good dogfight sparring partner.

Note : I'm using FB AEP 2.04.

Superio

mrsiCkstar
07-31-2006, 08:54 AM
most people fly in HyperLobby online... there are many many dogfight servers with voice comms and the works... many with targets on the ground as well... but you'll need FB, AEP and PF patched up to atleast 4.04m to be able to play there. and I think nowadays most play version 4.05m.

rnzoli
07-31-2006, 08:55 AM
it would be easier to find a partner for you, if you would invest into pacific fighters and upgrade to v4.04m

edit: v 4.0x versions are also more-skill demanding than the 2.04 version, due to changes in the flight model