PDA

View Full Version : Need Help in Assassin's Creed 1 before I play part 2....plz help

LilKis86
11-22-2009, 03:52 PM
ok i'm at the point in the 1st game where you get on your hoarse and pick which 3 places you wnat to go to.... Damascus, Acres, or Jerlusam...but when I go to each one I go to the Assassinaion buerau and they don't give me no pointer on where to go next....i'm stuck and been at it for a few days....plz help what do i do now? Much appricated thanks

LilKis86
11-22-2009, 03:52 PM
ok i'm at the point in the 1st game where you get on your hoarse and pick which 3 places you wnat to go to.... Damascus, Acres, or Jerlusam...but when I go to each one I go to the Assassinaion buerau and they don't give me no pointer on where to go next....i'm stuck and been at it for a few days....plz help what do i do now? Much appricated thanks

TooLazy4Name
11-22-2009, 04:55 PM
so you JUST got the horse? you need to go to the correct city.

Dec.2012
11-22-2009, 05:09 PM
If you can choose the three cities, then all you have to do is move to one of the other districts (Rich, poor, or middle class districts), find a view point, and you will start finding investigations.

LilKis86
11-22-2009, 05:42 PM
ok I had the hoarse for a while now....what i mean is there is now opions to pick the city you want to go to.....someone told me I have to go to each of the 3 cities and get all the view points....which i just did....but sitll nothing happens....plz help i'm really stuck here and thanks!!!

elaine8405
11-23-2009, 12:37 AM
- Pick a city and go to it.
- Climb the viewpoints & use eagle vision while you're on the perch.
- Open your map and you'll see various investigation markers: assassinations, eavesdropping, pickpocketing, etc. [You'll also see markers for citizens who need rescuing. You should rescue them; it pays off.]
- Solve the required number of investigations in the city (citizen rescues don't count).
- Go to the Assassin's Bureau chief to get clearance to go after the target.
- Assassinate the target.
- Return to the Bureau chief.
- Confer with Al Mualim in Masyaf.
- Go to the next city and repeat.