PDA

View Full Version : project legacy

misusel
12-23-2010, 12:06 PM
i'm at level 30 and when i tried to sync my ps3 game with the project legacy it says no new rewards (it supppose to unlock at level 30 2 capes )..obviously i'm doing something wrong here...how i connect the ps3 with facebook and project legacy???

misusel
12-23-2010, 12:06 PM
i'm at level 30 and when i tried to sync my ps3 game with the project legacy it says no new rewards (it supppose to unlock at level 30 2 capes )..obviously i'm doing something wrong here...how i connect the ps3 with facebook and project legacy???

breakdown89
12-23-2010, 01:07 PM
oh that one's easy.....just go to your save game file on brotherhood and press triangle. it should then sync with project legacy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

MaKTaiL
12-23-2010, 01:26 PM
You unlock the two capes by completing the Auditore Trail Mnemonic Set, and not but eaching level 30. Also, you should check if you Uplay Account is linked with Facebook. In order to do that, just click on the Training tab on Project Legacy, it will lead you directly to a page that you can link your account. After that, execute the Auditore Trail and you shall recieve your two capes.

misusel
12-23-2010, 02:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeusEx89:
oh that one's easy.....just go to your save game file on brotherhood and press triangle. it should then sync with project legacy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i did it my friend...it says no rewards...

misusel
12-23-2010, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MaKTaiL:
You unlock the two capes by completing the Auditore Trail Mnemonic Set, and not but eaching level 30. Also, you should check if you Uplay Account is linked with Facebook. In order to do that, just click on the Training tab on Project Legacy, it will lead you directly to a page that you can link your account. After that, execute the Auditore Trail and you shall recieve your two capes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>excellent!!!! thank u so much my friend i will do it now...