PDA

View Full Version : what a crap game

WantMoneyBack
11-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Dear UbiSoft,
This game is horrible. I can't believe a company would release a game with so many glitches.
Hire new programmers please.

WantMoneyBack
11-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Dear UbiSoft,
This game is horrible. I can't believe a company would release a game with so many glitches.
Hire new programmers please.

notafanboy
11-05-2010, 08:22 PM
thank you for being so specific about your problems and for trolling our forums

andrei_leading
11-05-2010, 08:28 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif If you dont like, dont play.

steelernati0n
11-05-2010, 08:38 PM
did you really make a ubisoft account just so you could go on the forums and insult the game?

zomgcookie
11-05-2010, 08:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WantMoneyBack:
Dear UbiSoft,
Hire new programmers please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Trolls these days...disappointing performance my friend.

WantMoneyBack
11-05-2010, 08:46 PM
You are a genius. Iím not playing. I actually think it's such a crap game - instead of selling it back I put it in my shredder to spare someone else from having to actually play this garbage.

Specific? Are you serious? I canít keep up with all of the glitches. And apparently neither can the programmers. Itís called defect tracking boys - try it sometime. Or do you not even have a QA department?

As far as trollingÖ you obviously canít handle someone being critical of the game. I guess you only want to hear from people who blow sunshine up your butt. Perhaps, again, thatís why itís such a crap game. Not good at taking criticism are you?

I actually came to the site in hopes of finding an email address to email someone but you seem to hide behind your FAQ. SoÖ this is my ďforumĒ to tell you I . And I think your game sucks. Deal with it.

steelernati0n
11-05-2010, 08:51 PM
so you were going to email ubisoft specifically to say you hate their game?

WantMoneyBack
Yes. Since UBI doesn't have a place to submit complaints I created an account to post here.
No where in the guidelines of this forum does it state I have to like the game or post positive messages.

I bet you are the same way IRL that you are online - you claim to be open minded but when someone says something you don't like - you just call them an idiot and tell them to shut up.

Wait a min.. do you guys work in Congress???

dodgeviper51
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif all games have glitches
<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

MT4K
11-05-2010, 08:53 PM
criticism is all well and good, but at least list a few of the so called glitches you're talking about, list them in bullet point format or something so they are easy to read and understand, just jumping onto any forum and going "this game sucks, fix it plx" achieves absolutely nothing because you have given no specifics

please list a few specifics down and then people will be more open to discussion with you regarding said issues

persiateddy95
11-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Which of the AC games are you even talking about?

I wouldn't say there are that many glitches.

WantMoneyBack
11-05-2010, 09:02 PM
AGAIN - i didn't WANT to complain in a public forum. the fact that there's no other way to do it isn't my fault.

do you all work for ubisoft? if not - what help can you provide? list them out in bullet format...to what end? i'm done wasting my time.

oh and yes little d!ck all games have glitches. what i said was this game has an unacceptable amount of them.

MT4K
11-05-2010, 09:09 PM
it was only a suggestion to give us some idea of what kind of issues you are having, sorry for trying to be helpful, but with all due respect, if you was only going to send ubisoft an email saying pretty much the same thing you have said here, they would most likely either

1) ignore it entirely because it lists no specifics so they cannot help you

2) ask you for specifics, which you aint even mentioned even 1 yet

just claiming a game has "tons of glitches" really doesn't tell anybody anything, whether it's us, or ubisoft

was you going to list out a whole ton of individual glitches to ubisoft in an email for them to go over? or just go "your game sucks"?

i think we already know the answer to that though based solely on your responses here

persiateddy95
11-05-2010, 09:14 PM
You posted it on a forum, forums are made for discussions, and since you've posted in one, and wasted your "precious" time posting in one, it would be wise to specify your issues.

Plus, there are Forum Managers who work with Ubisoft active pretty much every day in here, so you wouldn't be wasting your time.

piercedthrough
11-05-2010, 09:16 PM
lol what game is he talking about? ACB isn't released yet so im assuming he's referring to AC2. Its not like hes being specific or anythihng

Nick1021
11-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Well we are open-minded. Bu....
Wait a second....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnhF1QAEZjU

Pistol51576
11-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Since this is the first place that I've found about glitches, I'll ask a question. Is anyone else having problems getting the ACB Beta to load tonight? I've had no problems over the last month or so, but tonight, I turned it on (PS3), selected multiplayer mode, and all I get is the animus triangle (not really sure what it is called), moving around in the middle of my screen. I let it go for 20 minutes to see if it was just a delay. But it is not advancing. Anyone else having issues tonight? (Friday, Nov 5)

jlorence
11-05-2010, 09:52 PM
^Beta has been over for a few weeks now.

Pistol51576
11-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Hmm, I'm not able to play all that often, or follow the news/events. I thought we'd be able to play the multiplayer right up to the release date. Bummer. Thanks.

Blazingdomino
11-05-2010, 10:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WantMoneyBack:
Dear UbiSoft,
Hire new programmers please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your talking about the beta GTFO.

SWJS
11-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Hahahah, some random guy signs up with the name WantMoneyBack, just to purposely say "this game sucks", without even specifying which game sucks, then claims to not be a troll, and replies to all instances of actual help with insults and more trolling.

Nicely done sir, you've won the "World's Most Obvious Troll" Award. Try not to trip on the red carpet on the way back to your Trollololololimo.

Viperkill101
11-05-2010, 11:14 PM
wow, yea, agreed ^ Regardless GTFO, you can't say a game sucks if it hasn't been released yet. I hope you get your interweb membership revoked.

jlorence
11-06-2010, 12:43 AM
http://kindalame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/trollface.gif

bmic31
11-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Obvious troll is obvious.

Add specifics or no one will take you seriously.

Also, there's a forum dedicated to glitch finding and what not, here's the link, Mr. Troll.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4721051016

Starsfan1009
11-06-2010, 02:27 AM
I think it's safe to say WantMoneyBack is either...

1.) cuz his gf (or bf? whatever sinks your battleship) threatened that if he played the game all the time like he wanted, he would be dumped or...

2.)he didn't realize that there was a start button on the game (which game? oh wait...we don't know that, do we?) and figured it was the biggest glitch in all of mankind or...

3.) he's just on his man-period, in which case...

PUT A TAMP IN IT! lol

All jokes aside, if you want to complain about glitches, that's cool. no one will put you down for that, but it would be more beneficial if you write your comment in the complaint section...not in the main forum that everyone reads so you get more attention.

Thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

By the way...why would you waste the time to create an account when you can send them an email? And don't say you can't...cuz you can. Not to mention since thousands of people love the series, do you really think they're going to scrap everything and start from scratch based on a completely irrational and vague criticism from a random person who's only posts are those of idiocy? Food for thought...in which case you'll need a buffet...you templar.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

Serenity9066
11-06-2010, 02:42 AM
I want Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood NOW! D:

DeafAtheist
11-06-2010, 02:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serenity9066:
I want Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood NOW! D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too! I feel like a junkie craving a fix right now. I dunno if I can wait 10 more days!

DeafAtheist
11-06-2010, 02:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starsfan1009:
1.) pi$$ed cuz his gf (or bf? whatever sinks your battleship) threatened that if he played the game all the time like he wanted, he would be dumped or... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

One of the reasons why I don't want a girlfriend unless she's a gamer herself.

Starsfan1009
11-06-2010, 03:03 AM
lol i know what you mean

if she's not playing the game with me or watching me play it, she better be making me a sandwich to eat when i decide to pause.

just kidding

although it would be nice lol

Rainie
11-06-2010, 03:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starsfan1009:
lol i know what you mean

if she's not playing the game with me or watching me play it, she better be making me a sandwich to eat when i decide to pause.

just kidding

although it would be nice lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As a gamer girl, I'd rather have the guy watching me play rather than the other way around :P

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 03:16 AM
For most gamers, it seems that the ideal partner would be a gamer too.

I would like a GF that will be a gamer too.

kobester03
11-06-2010, 03:27 AM
Just thought I would throw my two cents in. I have a girlfriend that is a gamer, sometimes its a blessing other times a curse. Both of us are fans of the AC series, so it can get a little weird when one of us is playing and the other hasn't gotten to that part yet. But thankfully she is mostly a pc gamer and I'm equally split between the consoles and the pc.

Serenity9066
11-06-2010, 03:28 AM
I love how this thread turned out. XD
Spread love, not war!

DeafAtheist
11-06-2010, 03:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:
As a gamer girl, I'd rather have the guy watching me play rather than the other way around :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best to have 2 systems in the house. Preferably different systems so there's more variety for what you can play. Last time I was involved with a girl gamer she has a Playstation and I had an N64. It worked for us.

Yeah it's been THAT long since I've hooked up with a female gamer.

persiateddy95
11-06-2010, 03:31 AM
GFs, BFs, they're all useless http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

DeafAtheist
11-06-2010, 03:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kobester03:
Just thought I would throw my two cents in. I have a girlfriend that is a gamer, sometimes its a blessing other times a curse. Both of us are fans of the AC series, so it can get a little weird when one of us is playing and the other hasn't gotten to that part yet. But thankfully she is mostly a pc gamer and I'm equally split between the consoles and the pc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Having one that is NOT a gamer is a complete curse tho. Nothing kills a good mood in gaming like an SO nagging about the amount of time you spend gaming and says stuff like, "Get a life."

I don't need a life. I'm a gamer, therefore I have MANY lives. :-P

Serenity9066
11-06-2010, 03:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
GFs, BFs, they're all useless http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I'm too awesome to let some guy be holding me back. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 03:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafAtheist:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kobester03:
Just thought I would throw my two cents in. I have a girlfriend that is a gamer, sometimes its a blessing other times a curse. Both of us are fans of the AC series, so it can get a little weird when one of us is playing and the other hasn't gotten to that part yet. But thankfully she is mostly a pc gamer and I'm equally split between the consoles and the pc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Having one that is NOT a gamer is a complete curse tho. Nothing kills a good mood in gaming like an SO nagging about the amount of time you spend gaming and says stuff like, "Get a life."

I don't need a life. I'm a gamer, therefore I have MANY lives. :-P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I approve of this post.

realgangsta213
11-06-2010, 04:06 AM
Guys as much as i loved how you moved from trolling to female gamers noone should ever ever ever post on a discussion which is obviously for trolling. I noticed that from his opening post and if you still didn't realise it his second and third post made it extremely obvious. As soon as you see a discussion like that just leave it. Even one comment from someone is all you need to start a domino effect. If you leave it long enough it will land in page 2 then page 3 all the way until it lands with all the other garbage. If you want to talk about bf,gf gamers then start a new discussion. Come on guys let's not give him that sense of satisfaction the troll wanys by posting but judt leaving the discussion alone. Phew... I should be a mod http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Serenity9066
11-06-2010, 04:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by realgangsta213:
Guys as much as i loved how you moved from trolling to female gamers noone should ever ever ever post on a discussion which is obviously for trolling. I noticed that from his opening post and if you still didn't realise it his second and third post made it extremely obvious. As soon as you see a discussion like that just leave it. Even one comment from someone is all you need to start a domino effect. If you leave it long enough it will land in page 2 then page 3 all the way until it lands with all the other garbage. If you want to talk about bf,gf gamers then start a new discussion. Come on guys let's not give him that sense of satisfaction the troll wanys by posting but judt leaving the discussion alone. Phew... I should be a mod http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're completely right! Forshame you guys. Forshame.

persiateddy95
11-06-2010, 04:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Come on guys let's not give him that sense of satisfaction the troll wanys by posting but judt leaving the discussion alone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't think a mod would say that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> it will land in page 2 then page 3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
*Looks at the page thread*

DeafAtheist
11-06-2010, 04:18 AM
I disagree. Hijacking a troll thread is just as productive as ignoring it if not more so. We can't really create a new discussion in here related to dating gamers because it's off-topic from the forum. This isn't really the place to be discussing romantic relationships, it's for discussing Assassin's Creed. So Hijacking a troll's thread to change the topic to something lighter gives us a chance to have a little fun off topic that we wouldn't otherwise have here.

That being said I wouldn't encourage people to start troll discussions just for the intention of being able to post off topic because that would be abusing the privilege or something.

So troll gets ignored and the rest of us get a little off topic fun. Where's the harm in that?

MT4K
11-06-2010, 05:06 AM
wish i could find a partner that is into games hehe, would be awesome, i suppose i could alway try to turn a non gaming girl into a gaming girl, but i doubt that would be too successful :P

DeafAtheist
11-06-2010, 05:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MT4K:
wish i could find a partner that is into games hehe, would be awesome, i suppose i could alway try to turn a non gaming girl into a gaming girl, but i doubt that would be too successful :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Start her out with something more casual, like Kinect games or something and gradually work towards getting her used to a typical controller for more hardcore games.

MT4K
11-06-2010, 05:31 AM
assuming i can find one that would even have that much interest lol, it sounds like a decent idea to try http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

also i do agree that changing topics like this one to lighter hearted subjects is better

Jostru
11-06-2010, 05:56 AM
You are a genius. Iím not playing. I actually think it's such a crap game - instead of selling it back I put it in my shredder to spare someone else from having to actually play this garbage.

Specific? Are you serious? I canít keep up with all of the glitches. And apparently neither can the programmers. Itís called defect tracking boys - try it sometime. Or do you not even have a QA department?

As far as trollingÖ you obviously canít handle someone being critical of the game. I guess you only want to hear from people who blow sunshine up your butt. Perhaps, again, thatís why itís such a crap game. Not good at taking criticism are you?

I actually came to the site in hopes of finding an email address to email someone but you seem to hide behind your FAQ. SoÖ this is my ďforumĒ to tell you I . And I think your game sucks. Deal with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, it's normal that some people are critical about a game, but at least give valuable feedback, because the only thing you're saying is "Dis game suckzz. Imma put it in mah shreddar, cuzz it's ****. It has glitchezz oh noes!"

Seriously, every game has glitches, but some have more than others. And if that's the only thing you can say as to WHY it sucks, then just shut up, cause that's just trolling.

itsamea-mario
11-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Trolololol (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA)

anyway since i'm a sad lonely little man, i'll not be posting here again.

DarkicoN14
11-06-2010, 08:34 AM
This forum has this went from tolling to gaming to trolling now back to gaming
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m385/Dragonfable_uploader/ADHLAS.jpg

persiateddy95
11-06-2010, 08:36 AM
This is a hell of an epic thread.

assassin087
11-06-2010, 10:38 AM
thank you for trolling

salted onions
11-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Suckers, my girlfriend is gamer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif and avid AC fans...

... chances are we won't talk to each other for a week when the game comes out. I am okay with that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

bmic31
11-06-2010, 11:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by realgangsta213:
Guys as much as i loved how you moved from trolling to female gamers noone should ever ever ever post on a discussion which is obviously for trolling .... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet you pooosted!

And my gf is anti-gamer. Her brother is a WoW-addict. She's okay with me doing console games, but she said if she ever catches me becoming a computer gamer it's OVER. And it's been over 2 years now lol.

She is coming to the midnight release of AC:B though, to "laugh and giggle at the ultimate nerds". I haven't brought it up that she might be dating one. I'll keep that one on the DL as long as I can.

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 11:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:
Suckers, my girlfriend is gamer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif and avid AC fans...

... chances are we won't talk to each other for a week when the game comes out. I am okay with that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please fix your first sentence.

You probably won't talk to her for a week..?
Doesn't sound good.

MT4K
11-06-2010, 11:54 AM
why would you be ok with not talking to your girlfriend for a week? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif i would want to spend as much time as i could with my girlfriend, especially if she liked the same games i did, more so when it's a game like acb that will have multiplayer

salted onions
11-06-2010, 12:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:
Suckers, my girlfriend is gamer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif and avid AC fan...

... chances are we won't talk to each other for a week when the game comes out. I am okay with that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please fix your first sentence.

You probably won't talk to her for a week..?
Doesn't sound good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We*. Tis a mutual thing. Or we'll be together, playing the game at the same time. Then again we don't want to spoil the game for one another. So we'll probably compete to blast through the game once, then spazz out as we talk about the story once we finish.

persiateddy95
11-06-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm getting sick with these "dating stuff" discussions http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Starsfan1009
11-06-2010, 12:59 PM
it's all about give-and-take. you let her watch those reality shows or chick-flick movies, and she lets you play games. if she doesn't, then she's just selfish.

btw nice line, deafatheist lmao
"I don't need a life. I'm a gamer...therefore I have many lives."

younas456
11-06-2010, 01:02 PM
oh he is talking about the glitches desmond haves when he kills a target :P xD those are the only glitches i've had. oh except when once i could go on a killing spree and no guards when't into battle. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif that was fun

Black_Widow9
11-06-2010, 02:24 PM
@WantMoneyBack-
You need to post constructively in order to not have your Topic locked. We are all more than willing to help you but you need to be specific about which AC game you are talking about. There is a dedicated Forum for help from the community-
AC Community Technical Help and Advice Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4721051016)
or you can contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.

@ Everyone else-
If you have a significant other who plays games too, you better have two different setups or schedules or arguments ensue. lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>