PDA

View Full Version : *spoiler* Cesaro kills Rodrigo???!! *spoiler*

Darklarik
11-13-2010, 12:16 AM
I know this sounds crazy (considering who would lose way to much influece and power if he did such an act).... but did Cesaro prep to kill his father in the Lauch Trailer?

At 1:59 after he says "if i want you to die, you DIE!" he reaches out to him, and looks as though he is going to stab him with a bitten apple?

Did he choke him with it? is it poisoned? Rodrigos's body was decomposing when found i think... an effect of the poison?

Regardless, tell me what you think. AC - 2 Greatest enemy gets capped by an apple?

Darklarik
11-13-2010, 12:16 AM
I know this sounds crazy (considering who would lose way to much influece and power if he did such an act).... but did Cesaro prep to kill his father in the Lauch Trailer?

At 1:59 after he says "if i want you to die, you DIE!" he reaches out to him, and looks as though he is going to stab him with a bitten apple?

Did he choke him with it? is it poisoned? Rodrigos's body was decomposing when found i think... an effect of the poison?

Regardless, tell me what you think. AC - 2 Greatest enemy gets capped by an apple?

SWJS
11-13-2010, 12:19 AM
Ahem, try using the find button next time friend.

Cesare Kills Rodrigo theory *spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4001028198)