PDA

View Full Version : Thief Challenge Trouble

dragonsfyre1976
09-04-2011, 06:23 AM
I'm trying for 100% complete, but for some reason it won't let me do the "Jump from horse to beam" challenge, at all. The other two Challenges are fine (I think). Any advice?

dragonsfyre1976
09-04-2011, 06:23 AM
I'm trying for 100% complete, but for some reason it won't let me do the "Jump from horse to beam" challenge, at all. The other two Challenges are fine (I think). Any advice?

LightRey
09-04-2011, 06:42 AM
When on a horse, first press the leg button to stand up, then press the leg button again to jump when you're about to pass under the beam.

Moultonborough
09-04-2011, 06:43 AM
I just got 100% last night and I didn't finish that challenge. But it counts if he flips, just keep trying. Press (on PS3) X to run than again to stand and last to jump when you are right under the beam. Good Luck.

Krayus Korianis
09-04-2011, 06:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
I just got 100% last night and I didn't finish that challenge. But it counts if he flips, just keep trying. Press (on PS3) X to run than again to stand and last to jump when you are right under the beam. Good Luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Horses don't gallop in Rome.

On Xbox 360 (A) and PS3 (X) the buttons are the same. As you hold RT and R1 and you approach the horizontal pole, press A/X to stand up and when you reach it, jump by pressing A/X and if you did it right, Ezio will jump to the pole and do a flip onto the next pole.

LightRey
09-04-2011, 07:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
I just got 100% last night and I didn't finish that challenge. But it counts if he flips, just keep trying. Press (on PS3) X to run than again to stand and last to jump when you are right under the beam. Good Luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

On Xbox 360 (A) and PS3 (X) the buttons are the same. As you hold RT and R1 and you approach the horizontal pole, press A/X to stand up and when you reach it, jump by pressing A/X and if you did it right, Ezio will jump to the pole and do a flip onto the next pole. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nobody said anything about horses galloping.

Moultonborough
09-04-2011, 07:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

On Xbox 360 (A) and PS3 (X) the buttons are the same. As you hold RT and R1 and you approach the horizontal pole, press A/X to stand up and when you reach it, jump by pressing A/X and if you did it right, Ezio will jump to the pole and do a flip onto the next pole. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They still speed up a little. Not much but a little. That's all I meant. Besides some Horses do go faster than others.

PKSteeve
09-04-2011, 10:37 AM
You gotta tap X (PS3) on the horse to stand, then again to catch the beam, but time it right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I Kept holding X.. you still jump but it sadly doesn't count it (:

timpbader
09-06-2011, 03:22 AM
It has to be in 1 smooth motion, check out :35-:37 in this video. The video comes with exact instructions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NxOAuNNBcw